Tilt trailer

/ Tilt trailer #21  
I bought a tilt bed. Really great for loading and unloading the tractor. I regret it because I can't load other stuff on the trailer and put the tractor behind it.
Why not? Bed too short?

/ Tilt trailer #22  
This 32-foot hydraulic dovetail will be for sale in about two months, when the ordered 35' is built.

Overkill for many perhaps, but the air suspension and disc brakes are very nice to have.
DSCN2945.JPG

/ Tilt trailer #24  
No, because the tie downs are on the frame and not the bed so you can't secure the items before tilting the bed to load the tractor.
That's an easy fix for trailer places, or friends. Just have D rings welded on, I did prior to driving it off the lot, didn't even cost anything extra.

1708976888602.png

/ Tilt trailer #26  
We have a hydraulic full bed tilt diamond C at work. It’s one of the best trailers I have ever used for tractors, skid steers and other equipment.

/ Tilt trailer #27  
I picked up a Diamond C on Monday. They are indeed nicely built, and the 12' hydraulic dove tail sure makes loading and unloading easy.
DSCN5266[1].JPG

/ Tilt trailer #28  
I just sold a MidSota 22ft dovetail trailer last week for $900 more than I paid for it three years ago. I sold it because I replaced it with a PJ T8 deckover hydraulic tilt trailer that works way better for me. I can fit either tractor with the deckover, and much prefer the one-piece deck because I want/need to be able to pull a disc, rotary cutter or folding rotary cutter up onto the deck as well. I like the 8"x4" I-beam construction. I have a PJ Low-Pro 16ft dump and PJ 10ft dump (single axle) so quite like PJ products.

4.jpg

8.jpg

m6060_pj_deckover_4.jpg

/ Tilt trailer #29  
I picked up a Diamond C on Monday. They are indeed nicely built, and the 12' hydraulic dove tail sure makes loading and unloading easy.View attachment 857175
Hydraulic dove tail is the way to go. Ever since I got mine, my other trailer is used as a back up only. Such a back saver, and it applies down pressure so the trailer doesn't want to lift off the ball (mine is bumper pull) while loading.

/ Tilt trailer #30  
Hydraulic dove tail is the way to go. Ever since I got mine, my other trailer is used as a back up only. Such a back saver, and it applies down pressure so the trailer doesn't want to lift off the ball (mine is bumper pull) while loading.
Unless you want to get your tractor and some form of tow behind implement on the trailer too. Good luck doing that with an hydraulic dovetail trailer.

Everyone's needs are different, so the blanket statement about what's best is redundant. I have a double gang 8ft disc and a Landpride RC3712 12ft folding cutter coming that I need to get on the trailer. Not possible with hydraulic dovetail models.