Trailer recommendation for a New Holland Workmaster 75

/ Trailer recommendation for a New Holland Workmaster 75 #21  
Anything longer than 22-24’ you‘ll need duals and you’ll be up in the 24k range. Then you are gonna get pulled over for a CDL. My set up allows for me to have something on the 3pt, and still ”look” under 26k…
Why would you need duals? I have a 25+5 gooseneck flatbed with 2-10k axles with super singles and I have never needed duals. Just trying to understand where you are coming from.

/ Trailer recommendation for a New Holland Workmaster 75 #22  
Why would you need duals? I have a 25+5 gooseneck flatbed with 2-10k axles with super singles and I have never needed duals. Just trying to understand where you are coming from.
10k super singles will do it. I think those are just not as common as 30’+ flatbed with duals. But I might be dating myself. Super singles are prolly getting more popular.

/ Trailer recommendation for a New Holland Workmaster 75 #23  
The thing that I like about this trailer is the rails are at the outside of the drive on fenders, which makes it 8 feet wide between the rails.
photo-13-53.jpg photo-16-52.jpg

Currently, I have a 20 foot bumper pull trailer that I haul round bales on. I understand that some people don't think it takes very long to strap the bales on there so they are safe to haul, but I might be more paranoid then most, and it seems to take me longer then I like to strap them down.

If I'm going to buy a bigger trailer to haul my tractor and implements on, I want it to be big enough to haul round bales. If I can load a dozen bales on the trailer and not have to strap them down, that's a huge plus for me. So far, this is the only trailer that I've see that can do this with a 20K rating.