Buying Advice Tier V emission standards soon for new diesel engine tractors?

/ Tier V emission standards soon for new diesel engine tractors? #121  
? Lemon juice is acid, not alkaline.
Drinking pure lemon squeezed into water is excellent for your body & brain chemistry.
My kids are both athletes and their coaches highly recommend lemon squeezed into water before competition. Great for alertness.

/ Tier V emission standards soon for new diesel engine tractors? #122  
It's another we have to implement and the see how far we can go... or get away with.

The direction is clear... 100% electric all the time and electricity is good unless it comes from a hydroelectric dam.

I’m hearing there are plans to dismantle many hydroelectric dams. I’ve never seen/heard of more stupidity in my entire life.
It’s like we are hell-bent on devolving into an elite/servant society.

/ Tier V emission standards soon for new diesel engine tractors? #123  
So, unless basic chemistry has changed in say, the past 50 years, when you mix an acid and a base together, the end product is salt and water. So, if you are drinking a bunch of fluids that have a pH of greater than 7.2, and your digestive system produces hydrochloric acid, your body will neutralize the mixture and give you NaCl. I would think the NaCl would raise your blood pressure.

Sort of, but that basic chemistry definition is slightly wrong. It needs a slight addition. It should read:

......"when you mix an acid and a base together, the end product is a salt and water."

So not "salt and water", but "a salt and water". Table salt is just one of many types of salts that can be produced when an acid and base are mixed. In your body it might be one of several dozen types depending on which acid meets which base.
It could be sodium chloride which is table salt. Or it cold be potassium chloride, or any light metal or ammonium couped with any nitrate, chlorate, sulphate, or acetate... sodium sulphate, sodium bisulphate, sodium nitrate, sodium acetate, sodium chlorate.... are all physical salts. The possibilities of different biochemical "salts" is too large to list or even think about.

/ Tier V emission standards soon for new diesel engine tractors? #124  
Drinking pure lemon squeezed into water is excellent for your body & brain chemistry.
My kids are both athletes and their coaches highly recommend lemon squeezed into water before competition. Great for alertness.
I agree. Was just noting that lemons are acid, not alkaline.

/ Tier V emission standards soon for new diesel engine tractors? #125  
I’m hearing there are plans to dismantle many hydroelectric dams. I’ve never seen/heard of more stupidity in my entire life.

There's a lot of history that says any society that allows wealth to be inherited or passed down through the generations in any way always devolves into an elite/servant society.

If you think about it, inherited wealth will eventually create that sort of society. It has to; there isn't any other direction it can go.

Our society was set up by a group that were themselves beneficiaries of inherited wealth. Not surprisingly they set up what they were familiar with.... and so what we see happening now was inevitable. We were always bound to end up where we are headed now. The only question is how long it will take.

Maybe if we can string it out long enough we can figure out an answer this time.

rScotty

/ Tier V emission standards soon for new diesel engine tractors? #126  

/ Tier V emission standards soon for new diesel engine tractors? #127  
They might want to hold off on that. If the EPA passes this massive tier 5 regulation bundle, it will will make many existing electric power generation stations , deemed non-compliant.

Pretty much all industrial stacks will be under tighter regulation. Expect to see more business move overseas

/ Tier V emission standards soon for new diesel engine tractors? #128  
They might want to hold off on that. If the EPA passes this massive tier 5 regulation bundle, it will will make many existing electric power generation stations , deemed non-compliant.

Pretty much all industrial stacks will be under tighter regulation. Expect to see more business move overseas

I don’t think we have any smokestack industry left here in the USA.
The logic of the “new world order” types was tax & regulate all of it off US soil, have it made in China, then ship it 8,000 miles back to us on smoke belching freight ships.

That oughta save the atmosphere, right? ;)

Last edited:
   / Tier V emission standards soon for new diesel engine tractors? #129  
jyoutz

Acidic Foods Make the Body More AlkalineHere's how it works. A lemon is acidic before it's ingested. After it's been processed by the body it has an alkalizing effect. Too much acid-forming food can cause the human body to be out of balance, so the alkalizing effects of warm lemon water have become quite popular.

willy

/ Tier V emission standards soon for new diesel engine tractors? #130  
jyoutz

Acidic Foods Make the Body More AlkalineHere's how it works. A lemon is acidic before it's ingested. After it's been processed by the body it has an alkalizing effect. Too much acid-forming food can cause the human body to be out of balance, so the alkalizing effects of warm lemon water have become quite popular.

willy
Our bodies are amazing. Science!