/ The Mean Green Tahoe Machine. #21  
   / The Mean Green Tahoe Machine.
Rollin', rollin', rollin'
Got that Tahoe rollin'
Rollin', rollin', rollin' to me
Through rain and wind and weather
And over open highways
Got that Tahoe rollin' to me.

Driver says maybe tomorrow afternoon sometime.

/ The Mean Green Tahoe Machine. #25  
So, this is what's coming.

https://content.homenetiol.com/640x480/b6ef3562413f4b248d558c36eddcf772.jpg

14397b2aec574fa78d9682e9b2f23c24.jpg

73f1f272939d48d2b444b0f0391ba644.jpg

It's @oosik Taco Wagon approved. Contacted him by PM and asked if he'd be willing to go and look at it for me. Then he said he wanted to buy it. Said it looks as new in person as it does in the pictures.

Shipping to be arranged this week. Not sure when it will arrive.

• 4-wheel drive
  • 5.7L (350) SFI V8 (Vortec) engine
  • 6800# GVWR (3600 front/3750 rear), springs (3600 front/3750 rear), axles (3925 front/3750 rear)
  • 8-wire trailering harness

I know it won't be great on gas, but I drive so little that shouldn't matter.

Oh, wait, this section is about trailers and transportation for tractors, right? OK, so now I'll be able to tow my own tractor instead of having someone do it for me. Dealer details says it has the extra towing package.

Some people don't seem to like this generation of Tahoe/Suburban, but others love it. Neighbor had one identical and they loved theirs. Never a problem they said.

Going to take me a while to get used to it.
Great looking 👍

Supposed to be here around sunrise in the morning. One of the first stops will be a full bumper to bumper inspection and service including oil change as I think I mentioned already. Is there any reason NOT to go with synthetic oil?

Delivered this morning. Pictures later.

A few minor problems, but nothing major.

Kind of noisy compared to my cars, but probably just the bigger engine and different exhaust.

It's definitely got a few more flaws than I saw in the pictures, but that's OK. Puts me at ease a bit as I won't have to be quite as careful with it.

Some paint sunburn, but it looks like just the clear coat. Hoping I can buff that out some.

Sunburn.jpg

Trailer wire is kind of hacked in and I'll probably try to redo it eventually.

TrailerConn1.jpg

TrailerConn2.jpg

The rusted piece behind that is the trailer hitch cross tube. Powder coat is all gone. Will brush it with Rustoleum black.

They put a brand new Interstate Battery in just a couple of months ago.

Curious thing is this black box and the add-on circuit breakers that appear to be wired to each other. No idea what it's for, except maybe related to trailer brakes? I don't ever plan on hauling anything heavy, so maybe that can come out?

Box 1.jpg
Breakers.jpg