TBN 6.0 Preview

/ TBN 6.0 Preview #31  
The link to my sig photo below my posts, now goes to

"Couldn't find that..."​

What do I need to change?

/ TBN 6.0 Preview #32  
How long will it be before the pics that are posted in the threads will be visible in the app.

/ TBN 6.0 Preview #33  
Have not been able to find the cache of photos uploaded...

I'm sure it's user error but some now only exist on TBN... or they did.

/ TBN 6.0 Preview #34  
The link to my sig photo below my posts, now goes to

"Couldn't find that..."​

What do I need to change?
I had a similar problem. Click on Signature in your account and re-enter the correct link.

/ TBN 6.0 Preview #35  
   / TBN 6.0 Preview #36  
What exactly were you trying to improve with this major site user interface change?

Seems like a downgrade to me.

Poor colors, clunky navigation, where did my watched forums go?

Watched forums are at the downward facing triangle next to "Watched" up top like was said, here is a direct link: https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/watched/forums
1614550296216.png

The improvement is get get to a modern (more secure) version of the forum software that Google and others dont penalize for not meeting modern standards.
The old one was from 2011.

Aaron Z

/ TBN 6.0 Preview #37  
So will the ability to create different separate folders of subscribed/watched threads be coming back? I may have missed it, but at the moment it looks like we only have a single conglomerated watched items list.

Which for this site is a bit frustrating given the depth of knowledge present; being able to file/subscribe to threads that had food recipes, operating tips, or repair information separately from all other watched threads was extremely useful ...having to dig through every thread commented upon, or otherwise watched to find some of those more timeless threads is far less desirable.

....the bookmark functionality looks like it may help with that, but having it separate from the watched threads is going to make re-creating the separations a bit of a pain.... :oops: ....oh well

/ TBN 6.0 Preview #38  
Thanks for making photos easier to post and manage. I notice now "Watched" disappeared and "My Home" is back. Thanks for that also.
hugs, Brandi