SUNDAY MADNESS

/ SUNDAY MADNESS #1  

rScotty

Tractor
Kubota M59, JD530, JD310SG. Restoring Yanmar YM165D
Just wanted to point out that this is the third Sunday in a row where attempts to post are met with "DataBase Error".
There has to be a clue here....
rScotty

/ SUNDAY MADNESS #3  
Why just Sundays? The administrators are either in church or sleeping in.......this is ridiculous.

/ SUNDAY MADNESS #4  
Why Just Sundays is a good question. Two Sundays in a row isn't necessarily a pattern, but three definitely is. So hopefully we can go and find something on Saturday night that's doing this.

Sorry guys. It's not acceptable and we're definitely working on it.

/ SUNDAY MADNESS #5  
Ibrahim, I've been noticing over the past few months a few 'new members' whose profiles just "don't add up". There's been nothing specific to report them with the triangle... usually it's the tractor that they've listed combined with their introductory narrative. :detective:

Well, one poster "michael001" has tipped his hand (teg has reported the posting). "michael001" made 3 postings, but the third one included a couple of links. The links were titled something about NJ licencing but that doesn't mean that that's where they go to and I certainly didn't click on them.

I 'called him out' with the following: "Really Michael? <sarcasm> For 1 acre of land you have a Claas Axion 900 series tractor?!? A 410hp tractor? Well, no wonder you're looking for a few more acres. :laughing:

Oh, but let's not forget your Samson Model M... when was it built Mate? (here's a hint, somewhere between 1918 - 1922) At least the Samson Model D was only built in 1919.

If you're going to ADVERTISE by 'stealth'... you might try actually being 'stealthy'."

I hope that this helps.