Summit third function kits ?

/ Summit third function kits ?
I will post the complete install of the Summit third function
as well as the remote , i changed my mind again and doing two remotes , one being live will run a B-hoe or wood splitter and the other will have the handle . had to machine a sleeve for the return to sump under the seat . the handle isnt bad on the Summit in my view .
i build just about all of my attachments thats why i needed the third function , welding up my other grapple now i use a bucket and a log grapple

Jake
jqshdJW.jpg

ovaqFMQ.jpg

lzIhs2B.jpg

qWLXCRB.jpg

/ Summit third function kits ? #13  
Looks good. Also like how you built your attachments.

/ Summit third function kits ? #14  
Yeah, I agree it looks great! I didn't catch what part you used the spray paint on though, I guess it blended in really well.

/ Summit third function kits ?
Hello, on the paint pic i posted to show the color match for LS tractors , the part i painted was the mount for the third function control on , .. Boy i thought i knew enough about hydraulics that this would be a breeze , Ive owned backhoes, and bocats and never gave me this much of a mis understanding , but i got a lesson on Humanility & Patience , on pressure verses flow of fluild . this project is done - finished and is good to go .. will post a complete DIY 3rd function and 2#rear remotes install with pics ,, will do a you tube video and post it aswell as this should carry over to most models that has the same frame work as the 3025 and help out owners who want to do their on installs .

/ Summit third function kits ? #16  
Hello, on the paint pic i posted to show the color match for LS tractors , the part i painted was the mount for the third function control on , .. Boy i thought i knew enough about hydraulics that this would be a breeze , Ive owned backhoes, and bocats and never gave me this much of a mis understanding , but i got a lesson on Humanility & Patience , on pressure verses flow of fluild . this project is done - finished and is good to go .. will post a complete DIY 3rd function and 2#rear remotes install with pics ,, will do a you tube video and post it aswell as this should carry over to most models that has the same frame work as the 3025 and help out owners who want to do their on installs .
That so8unds wonderful. about the video, the more info out there the better.

I haven't done much hydraulic work myself, but if there's one thing I've learned in life, it is that you can pretty much only be an expert in one, very very small specialized area/field where you pretty much know everything. In everything else we may then have a good working knowledge, but it's amazing how much we don't know we don't even know. Nobody is an expert on everything, which is what makes these forums so helpful I think.