Silver Member
Tractor
L S XG 3025
anyone using one of them on a LS ??
doing a install on a XG3025 as well a remote on the rear
thinking i will add a backhoe someday .

Jake

/ Summit third function kits ? #2  
I just installed a Summit 3 circuit remote multiplier kit. It’s a very nicely made setup with high quality components.

/ Summit third function kits ? #3  
Does LS not have a part kit for this, or is the Summit one still cheaper or better quality? When I inquired about my future MT3 series, they said I could just order and install it myself to save some money, but if the Summit option is more cost effective, I think I may also go that route. I'm still waiting to see what my quote is on that. Just curious why you are going with Summit instead of LS version.

/ Summit third function kits ? #4  
Looking at the Summit page for a universal 3rd function kit it is cheaper than the 3rd function kit by LS for the MT3. The LS kit I've been told is a true 3rd and I cannot comment on Summit's as to if it's a diverter or a true 3rd function.

With that said I bought/ordered the two 3rd function kits for my MT357. One is the valve kit and the other is the hard-line kit. Still waiting for the kits to come so I don't have a review on the LS kit. TYM uses a similar kit as LS.

/ Summit third function kits ? #5  
Looking at the Summit page for a universal 3rd function kit it is cheaper than the 3rd function kit by LS for the MT3. The LS kit I've been told is a true 3rd and I cannot comment on Summit's as to if it's a diverter or a true 3rd function.

With that said I bought/ordered the two 3rd function kits for my MT357. One is the valve kit and the other is the hard-line kit. Still waiting for the kits to come so I don't have a review on the LS kit. TYM uses a similar kit as LS.
Ls does not have a true 3rd function for their compact tractor line. Just talked to my dealer today about it. It would be a diverter kit.

/ Summit third function kits ? #6  
Ls does not have a true 3rd function for their compact tractor line. Just talked to my dealer today about it. It would be a diverter kit.
Well I guess we'll find out. I know there is a port specifically for this valve so I'm not thinking it's a diverter as it doesn't tie into any loader lines.

Not sure what your dealer installs on their tractors or what they know. Wouldn't be the first time a dealer didn't know.

/ Summit third function kits ?
Hello, I will give a update when finished , so far the third function kit installed and is good to go , finishing up the remote , I had a couple single control valves and using the smaller of the two for my remote in the rear . I went with this kit and made my own mount out of 1/4 X 5 flat stock .

/ Summit third function kits ? #8  
Summit has some very good reviews and I'm sure you'll be happy with the install. Looking forward to some pictures of your finished project.

/ Summit third function kits ? #9  
I'd be interested in seeing how the Summit looks compared to LS factory third function. I don't know why but the buttons on summit joystick handle make it seem cheap looking to me, but I don't know why or how they could be made to look any better.

/ Summit third function kits ? #10  
This is what the LS one for the MT3 will look like for comparison.
SDM104_1_D1WWSAR010.jpg