Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #541  
TBN may be the center of our universe but not everybody is on here every day. :LOL:

I do think we have the most comments about this situation though. Might break this thread off into a new one at this time.
I dunno, we just got an ex-employee coming in with fresh data here! The recent news articles were also very good context.

Heck who knows, maybe Travis wants to join in and trash on Ted

/ Status of Everything Attachments #542  
I will NEVER buy from EA after seeing how they are treating paying customers.
Neither would I, at least directly, but that decision seems to have been made for us already. They may not be selling anything to anybody for a long time.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #543  
I dunno, we just got an ex-employee coming in with fresh data here! The recent news articles were also very good context.

Heck who knows, maybe Travis wants to join in and trash on Ted
I don't want to see anybody trashed on. I wish nothing but a good resolution for whatever is going on with the company and obviously for the customers, getting equipment or refunds is what they deserve.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #544  
Well, if you can sue the manufcturer, why not the middle man too ?
Frequently other parties get caught up in class action litigation because they were in "the stream of commerce" and thus are determined to have some legal culpability.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #545  
I don't want to see anybody trashed on. I wish nothing but a good resolution for whatever is going on with the company and obviously for the customers, getting equipment or refunds is what they deserve.
Absolutely!

/ Status of Everything Attachments #546  
Too bad we can't send a scout to the old plant to see if any employees are working at all.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #547  
like I said earlier watch the local courts. all the unpaid taxes and everything there will be a bankruptcy filing soon...

/ Status of Everything Attachments #548  
Screen Shot 2024-02-08 at 10.03.07 AM.png

For those of you who may have missed it... here's the last post before EA discontinued their ads on TBN.

Since it's been brought up by others, and not to throw salt in the wounds of anybody who is "not whole" in this situation, EA always paid their bill to us and at the time of their e-mail requesting to cancel their ad on TBN (late December), they had a $0 balance with us. All invoices were paid.

There was also this article that I had seen earlier in 2023:

/ Status of Everything Attachments #549  
View attachment 851169

For those of you who may have missed it... here's the last post before EA discontinued their ads on TBN.

Since it's been brought up by others, and not to throw salt in the wounds of anybody who is "not whole" in this situation, EA always paid their bill to us and at the time of their e-mail requesting to cancel their ad on TBN (late December), they had a $0 balance with us. All invoices were paid.

There was also this article that I had seen earlier in 2023:

Interesting. Good to know.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #550  
I had 2 great transactions with EA a couple of years ago...sorry to hear they are having issues right now. So far the attachments have held up extremely well.