Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #441  
This thread is for the discussion of Everything Attachments products including buying and owning.
I've never posted anything about firearms on the Front Porch....What gives????

/ Status of Everything Attachments #442  
I don't understand your comment....or is it for someone else??
A block of posts and replies were deleted and one message sent to all. No worries

/ Status of Everything Attachments #443  
Im not entirely sure there was "no oblgation". Maybe or maybe not a legal obligation that would expose them to litigation based on a claim of insider knowlege due to their relationship with the seller.

But what if Muhammad had NOT placed the notice on TBN that EA was no longer a preferred seller on this site, etc? How would you feel if you found out after your CC refund remedy expired that he knew all along and didn't say anything?

Would bet 2-1 that you would be ticked off that he didn't say anything. You might have a good reason to be even more ticked off if you found out that there was a law that might apply to times for sellers to deliver goods that have been paid for, or must meet notice requirements and they were in violation and IF he knew they were, since he had been selling them advertising and allowing them to promote to his forum members. (Wonder when EA stopped paying their advertising bill to TBN or if it went in arrears or if it is currently paid up? Just a simple question.)

Do you not think Muhammad would have at least a MORAL obligation to disclose that EA was not delivering and had stopped advertising on the site if that was an indication of problems with ESA that customer/members might need to know? Maybe you would.

I give Muhammad credit for having enough sense and moral decency that he did make somewhat of an effort to alert his customer/members that there was a problem with EA and they might want to do their own due diligence to follow up on their orders.

Again, (for about the 10th time) I hope everything is resolved soon and everyone with transactions pending gets them resolved satisfactorly and EA gets their good name and reputation back and continues to prosper for a long time.
You do realize this is like saying AT&T is responsible for you buying something because you called the company on your AT&T phone and placed the order.

If orders are not being fulfilled as agreed to, it is solely the companies responsibility.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #444  
But once your card was charged and you knew about the "months away shipping date"
and you did not take action to cancel the order you accepted the risk, I would say. You had an opportunity to get it shut down and buy somewhere else but you accepted the risk. You may not agree but you clearly did accept the risk.
Yeah, don't disagree there, but you were responding to rockinbbar talking about "going into the process", not "after the sale transaction was completed"

Anyway. I personally consider the onus to be on myself, to be an educated consumer.

Of course if you knew that going into the process and agreed to the terms of service, then you enabled them to have you at their mercy.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #445  
Ordered something from Cabelas online Saturday and they charged me immediately. Hasn’t shipped yet. Am I a sucker?

You guys are pretty funny.
Can you... not understand the difference between a merchant charging for an order of in-stock items that they just need to package and ship, vs a manufacturing company that may not plan to even start making your component for months in the future?

Do think Cabelas is about to go bankrupt, shut their doors and not complete their orders? Conversely, EA had a lot of red flags for a while now.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #446  
As someone pointed out, and I just checked, the EA site says closed temporarily.
Where does it say that? I just went right now, the site looks normal. And you can add a $3500 grapple to your cart, and pay them immediately. I just did this and got all the way into the checkout process.

To any normal person, their website implies they are open for business, and you can simply buy whatever attachment you want right away. The money is probably still flowing in from all across the country from normal folks who don't find and read 200+ page forum threads.

Criminal, IMO.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #447  
Here's what blows my mind. In business 78 years. They know by now what sells, quantity, etc. Why not have 20 rear blades, 10 grapples, etc. ready to ship.
Because you have to pay your welders to make them. And instead, you are more interested in continually siphoning profit from the business in order to spend 10+ million building a garish metal and glass box house on the lake. And probably many other silly and awful ways the money has been burned through.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #448  
Where does it say that? I just went right now, the site looks normal. And you can add a $3500 grapple to your cart, and pay them immediately. I just did this and got all the way into the checkout process.

To any normal person, their website implies they are open for business, and you can simply buy whatever attachment you want right away. The money is probably still flowing in from all across the country from normal folks who don't find and read 200+ page forum threads.

Criminal, IMO.
Goggle shows it NOT on EA's web site..

/ Status of Everything Attachments #449  
Goggle shows it NOT on EA's web site..
Right. Google takes in many sources of information to attempt to properly convey the status of a business to its users.

Meanwhile Ted or others at EA could easily put a simple note on their site and suspend taking orders, but they instead choose to continue taking money for products that may never get built and shipped.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #450  
You do realize this is like saying AT&T is responsible for you buying something because you called the company on your AT&T phone and placed the order.

If orders are not being fulfilled as agreed to, it is solely the companies responsibility.
Well, if you can sue the manufcturer, why not the middle man too ?