Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #551  
In a few weeks, life will revert to a new normal with or without EA.

If EA is done, it will not matter. People will buy what they need from other suppliers.

If EA resurfaces, it will not matter. People will either buy from EA or, think twice, and buy for another company.

We all agree no one deserves to get burned. IMO most will be OK as I hope most people used CCs. It will be a lesson for those who did not.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #552  
Kind of sorta off topic, but can be bent enough to be ON topic.

I contacted another supplier about a grapple they provide. Guess what? ETA to me is 4 to 6 weeks. And they require payment UP FRONT.

So apparently EA was not unique with their method of doing business.

Would that just be throwing good money after bad? My "trust quotient" is sort of at a low ebb right now.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #553  

I contacted another supplier about a grapple they provide. Guess what? ETA to me is 4 to 6 weeks. And they require payment UP FRONT.

Would that just be throwing good money after bad? My "trust quotient" is sort of at a low ebb right now.
If I were you after all that, I'd not buy anything you can't take delivery of when you pay.

You may have to pay before it ships, but I'd make sure it's in stock and ready to ship.

The business model of paying way in advance is now walking around with a black eye.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #554  
Yep,

Tell them the EA story

/ Status of Everything Attachments #555  

You can get your money back from the credit card company 4 to 6 weeks later. Not after 6 months I won't worry about it..

/ Status of Everything Attachments #556  
The simple fact that they required payment in advance with 4-6 month wait times means that if they default on refunding any customer they are the worst of the worst in my opinion. It was shady to begin with. Very pro EA and very anti-customer. However they make great products...

/ Status of Everything Attachments #557  
The simple fact that they required payment in advance with 4-6 month wait times means that if they default on refunding any customer they are the worst of the worst in my opinion. It was shady to begin with. Very pro EA and very anti-customer. However they make great products...
I think if they intended on refunding anyone, there would have been communication by EA to that effect. Not just on their website, but personal communication to each and every customer they couldn't fulfill orders with.

Even after the crash, I would have expected communication to customers who sent pre-paid money in on something they will most probably never get now. Beyond that, I would have expected them to shut down the pre-payment or at least posted a notice that tells those ordering now what they can expect and when they can expect it so they have all the information before sending money to EA.

EA must not care about a valuable customer base at all, or their corporate name or reputation. It was the customers who took it on the chin... No matter how good the products are. Now people who have bought the products for years have no expectation of parts, warranty, or support from the manufacturer that made them.

This is pretty much my last word on the matter, although I'll follow it because I'm a previous customer as well.

/ Status of Everything Attachments
Nothing about our attachments or customer service has or ever will change. We are the best, make the best, and take care of our customers in the old fashioned American way.

Thanks for being a loyal supporter
well, Are you guys still open for business ?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #559  
Just go to your friendly Land Pride dealer and by the products from them, problem solved before it becomes a problem. Pay when you get the product, great quality and a warranty!

/ Status of Everything Attachments
There are a couple FB groups with people that live close by EA, They stated they have driven by and noted no vehicles on the lot, and the gates locked. A couple of people that stated they worked there and were let go not long before locking the gates.

I own an EA grapple that I bought about 3 yrs ago. At that time it was about a 3-4 week wait time. EA made high quality products, and provided excellent customer service.

I actually broke My wicked grapple. I called EA, and they asked if I still had the pallet the grapple was shipped on. They told me to put the grapple back on the pallet, take it back to the trucking company that they were paying shipping back to them, repair the grapple, and ship it back to me all at N/C. I really couldn't believe they were going to do that but they did !

I really hate to see what was once an American company that build quality products with excellent customer service go under

Guess that's what happens when one starts take money out of the company for personal use.

I really hope all that paid for products are made whole !