Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments
Just go to your friendly Land Pride dealer and by the products from them, problem solved before it becomes a problem. Pay when you get the product, great quality and a warranty!
Great quality, and warranty :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

/ Status of Everything Attachments #562  
Kind of sorta off topic, but can be bent enough to be ON topic.

I contacted another supplier about a grapple they provide. Guess what? ETA to me is 4 to 6 weeks. And they require payment UP FRONT.

So apparently EA was not unique with their method of doing business.

Would that just be throwing good money after bad? My "trust quotient" is sort of at a low ebb right now.
4 to six weeks is a lot different than 4 to 6 MONTHS. If you haven't received shipment notification by the seventh week, there is still 5 weeks in which to call your credit card company and get a refund, it's actually a pretty safe time frame using a credit card.
I've seen some on other sites complain that their credit card company won't do a refund on their EA purchase because too much time has elapsed. The same would be true for one who used a debit card.

• Good Post
Reactions: D&D
   / Status of Everything Attachments #563  
Kind of sorta off topic, but can be bent enough to be ON topic.

I contacted another supplier about a grapple they provide. Guess what? ETA to me is 4 to 6 weeks. And they require payment UP FRONT.

So apparently EA was not unique with their method of doing business.

Would that just be throwing good money after bad? My "trust quotient" is sort of at a low ebb right now.

There is a saying-

“Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me “.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #564  
There is a saying-

“Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me “.

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

― George W. Bush

/ Status of Everything Attachments #565  
Just go to your friendly Land Pride dealer and by the products from them, problem solved before it becomes a problem. Pay when you get the product, great quality and a warranty!
Or Woods or Bush Hog

/ Status of Everything Attachments #566  
I've bought several attachments in the last couple years, but not from EA. Seems like they have quite a fanboy following on here, something I didn't care for at all. Where I bought was local enough where I could knock on their door if need be. 20yrs ago I remember buying some things online that ended up not shipping. I called, and a message said to send an email. I sent an email, and the reply was to call. Pfft. I drove to their door an hour away and got what I needed. And was informed that they were under investigation, not shipping, but still taking orders, and that most people were just charging back on their credit cards. What a racket. Go figure. Those in the "biz" know how to fix the system, things that us commoners would find repulsive enough to endlessly question and never do.

Last edited:
   / Status of Everything Attachments #567  

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

― George W. Bush

/ Status of Everything Attachments #569  
long thread but read it all. I have not purchased from EA but looked lots at their stuff. Living on the west coast shipping is my concern. I hope things get worked out as this company has lots of happy buyers and we all need good suppliers to prosper.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #570  
I am rather picky about what I want in a grapple. I want TEETH on those tines to grip the material being held. But yeah, the 4 to 6 week shipping time might be doable. I will just mark the date when 6 weeks is up, and let the seller know that if I do not have a shipping tracking number by that time then I will be disputing the payment. What I will do is to place the order on the day that the new monthly cycle begins on my credit card. That may even give me enough time to where I don't have to make payment until after that 6 week "drop dead" date has arrived. I always pay my credit card bills in full upon receipt. I am not paying that outrageous interest rate they charge.