Sprayer recommendation

/ Sprayer recommendation #11  
When I had my pole barn roofs painted, he had a great setup for spraying real thick asphalt type roofing paint. He said it was a used highway stripe sprayer.

Maybe you can find a local paint/sealer contractor and just pay 'em...

/ Sprayer recommendation
The last time I had mine coated, a guy backed down my driveway with a large tank in the bed of his pickup, a pump, wand like at a car wash and about 100 ft. of hose. IIRC, the tank had a heater and an agitator in it to keep the stuff from solidifying.

I'm sure that rig was not cheap but my point is that there are sprayers are made to do the job, the problem is finding someone close to home that has one.

He did my 16x170 driveway in about 10 minutes.
That's food for thought. This material doesn't require heat, but if I can figure a way to incorporate an agitator in with the sprayer that would be optimum.
I'm sure they sell these sprayers. I. Fact I've already looked at the ones sold to contractors for the job. But they are priced for doing this daily and providing cash flow.
This will likely be a project done once in 10 years so not gonna be able to spend that kind of $ on the sprayer and I couldn't find any for rent.

/ Sprayer recommendation
When I had my pole barn roofs painted, he had a great setup for spraying real thick asphalt type roofing paint. He said it was a used highway stripe sprayer.

Maybe you can find a local paint/sealer contractor and just pay 'em...
That's another good idea. I'm gonna watch the city and county auctions for one of these sprayers they are recommending.

/ Sprayer recommendation
Decommissioning not recommending.