Speed

/ Speed #11  
<font color=blue>maybe some water got in the fuel?
</font color=blue>

There is enough rain coming down in my area, once again you may be right Muhammad. Shame we can't give some of this rain to Texas where they need it alot more than we do.

I know you'll get to the bottom of the speed related loading. It's a tough job but someone has to figure it out./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
Gordon

/ Speed #12  
Ok, we've got it figured out now. Had someone connecting on a fast line (like backbone speed) one hop from our server in Seattle give it a shot just a few minutes ago, and they agree, it is much slower than it should be with the kind of HP the server packs. Problems with packet loss... Should be fixed within a few hours.

Combine that with the overall slow-down on the internet today, and I don't know how we managed to post 109 messages to the forum today. /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

msig.gif

/ Speed
Thanks, Muhammad. Knew there had to be a kink in the hose somewhere./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif And if there's any water in the line, it sure couldn't be on my end./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

Bird

/ Speed #15  
Harv, you must be independantly wealthy to be able to spend that much time out there pesterin poor ol' Muhammad with trying to keep up with all them posts! Here he was trying to WORK!
Muhammad, was a hub down somewhere? I've never taken time to track my routing to the board, but I guess I will out of curiosity!

/ Speed #16  
Not complaining - just reporting.

Board is still slow this morning.
... But worth waiting for!

Bill

/ Speed #17  
Hmm, seems to be flowing about normal for me, since I'm on a 26.4k connection right now. Hard to really know on this connection that is always slow. I'll check more things later once I am on a fast connection.

msig.gif

/ Speed #18  
Yes the board is a tad slow today but I do agree Bill"for its worth waiting for"/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
Even check my phone lines to make sure that the flock of birds hadn't over weighted the phone lines again,/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif
so checking now at work just make sure...oops meant during my break./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thomas..NH

/ Speed
Mine's running slower this morning than it was yesterday.

Bird

/ Speed #20  
Yeah, you're right... still slow. We have people working on it. I don't know why it hasn't been fixed yet, though... /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

msig.gif