Snow Equipment Buying/Pricing Snowblower gearbox

/ Snowblower gearbox #51  
If you pull the #16 seal from the other side of the gearbox (right side when its on the tractor) will that let you pull the #9 circlip on that side and just slide the shaft out?

Aaron Z

/ Snowblower gearbox
Wow........... Finally gone it all done and up and running. Just got done with the testing. All went well. The parts didn't all come apart or go back together easily but it got done. Everything inside the gear box looked real good. So new shaft, all new seals, 1 new bearing and fresh gear oil and grease and almost $300.00 bucks and it should be good to go for a long time. It was a good thing I had my father in law to help the last 2 days. Thanks for all the help gentleman.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

Attachments

• image-121183930.jpg
    image-121183930.jpg
    542.7 KB · Views: 112
   / Snowblower gearbox
If you pull the #16 seal from the other side of the gearbox (right side when its on the tractor) will that let you pull the #9 circlip on that side and just slide the shaft out? Aaron Z

That's how we did finally get it out.

/ Snowblower gearbox
If you pull the #16 seal from the other side of the gearbox (right side when its on the tractor) will that let you pull the #9 circlip on that side and just slide the shaft out? Aaron Z

Yup that's how I eventually got it out.