Buying Advice Small Cab Tractor

/ Small Cab Tractor #11  
If the pto shaft is too long get a quick hitch that will give you the distance you need and after the first rental saved it’s paid for

/ Small Cab Tractor
If the pto shaft is too long get a quick hitch that will give you the distance you need and after the first rental saved it’s paid for

Thats a good idea. I didn’t think of that. But sometimes those quick hitch top hooks don’t fit certain implements. I’d hate to buy one purely for use with a rented tiller and it not fit.

/ Small Cab Tractor
   / Small Cab Tractor #14  
Not sure, but I believe you’re going to have to find a tractor with a common rail fuel system and HST to find something with cruise control.

The old school mechanical fuel systems typically wouldn’t have the flexibility and contrl that a modern electronic engine has.

Take a look at the Kioti CK3510 or 4010 SE HST can models. They come equipped with what Kioti calls Linked Pedal and a cruise control button on the dash. I have a CK4010 se hst, and use the cruise function mostly for for road transport, as I don’t have average to bush hog.

/ Small Cab Tractor #15  
Not sure, but I believe you’re going to have to find a tractor with a common rail fuel system and HST to find something with cruise control.

The old school mechanical fuel systems typically wouldn’t have the flexibility and contrl that a modern electronic engine has.

Take a look at the Kioti CK3510 or 4010 SE HST can models. They come equipped with what Kioti calls Linked Pedal and a cruise control button on the dash. I have a CK4010 se hst, and use the cruise function mostly for for road transport, as I don’t have average to bush hog.
Branson Cabbed CUT's might fit the bill.
No HPCR and have cruise and Hydrostat