Loader Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments?

/ Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments? #41  
A Euro loader coupler is by far better but getting away from SSQA isn’t really easy. Most people that have euro loaders end up buying a SSQA to euro adapter.
Yes I know.

1707081108795.jpeg

/ Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments? #42  
I have one tractor with SSQA and a skid steer and I have not really had any problems hooking up attachments on either one so I don't see all the problems attaching implements, my other tractor is John Deere hook and pin system and it's easy as well.

/ Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments? #44  
My 773 Bobcat has a lift capacity of 1750#.
The MX5200 lift capacity is 2275#
They share many SS buckets and attachments. No problem hooking them up.

/ Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments? #45  
   / Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments? #46  
I would bet the Euro is stronger!

SR
By far and most of the times can be built a lot lighter than the SSQA and still be way stronger and of course, safer, a lot safer.

/ Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments? #47  
By far and most of the times can be built a lot lighter than the SSQA and still be way stronger and of course, safer, a lot safer.
When you get the hydraulic attach version of global, it’s simpler than the hydraulic version of SSQA, too.

/ Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments? #48  
When you get the hydraulic attach version of global, it’s simpler than the hydraulic version of SSQA, too.
Indeed it is. Simple cylinder in the middle and it's good to go. There are some universal cylinder kits available too. Sometime ago, I found them on a German website with a very reasonable price.

/ Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments? #49  

Is there much standardization on the global mount size?

/ Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments? #50