RX7320 3rd Function

/ RX7320 3rd Function #11  
IMO, it makes sense to me, that the function(s) slow when you use two at the same time without an increased flow rate.

And way longer is like what, an extra second or two?

/ RX7320 3rd Function #12  
I've had the Kioti 3rd function kit on my NX6010 HST for about 5 months now. Aside from a loose factory connection in the box that kept blowing fuses, it works good for me.
I really have nothing (no experience) to compare it to, but I like the two separate buttons on the control knob.
I think it cost me around $1100 for the kit and installation by the local Kioti dealer.

Thanks. I wonder what in this kit, if anything, differs between the NX kit and the RX kit. Do you have hard lines leading forward out the loader arms? I don't know about the NX machine but the RX appears to have couple different mounting holes already available on the loader (one set above and one set below) the cross bar near the quick attach. I assume the Kioti kit would make use of these.

@cutthroat, would still very much to see some photos of your machine when it arrives and some feedback from using the 3rd function once you've had a chance to use it. You must be counting down the days now!

/ RX7320 3rd Function #13  
Thanks. I wonder what in this kit, if anything, differs between the NX kit and the RX kit. Do you have hard lines leading forward out the loader arms? I don't know about the NX machine but the RX appears to have couple different mounting holes already available on the loader (one set above and one set below) the cross bar near the quick attach. I assume the Kioti kit would make use of these.

@cutthroat, would still very much to see some photos of your machine when it arrives and some feedback from using the 3rd function once you've had a chance to use it. You must be counting down the days now!
I'll be at the farm this weekend to get better pictures. This is the best one I have right now, and it appears to have hydraulic hoses instead of hard lines.
Laurie on tractor.jpg

/ RX7320 3rd Function #14  
Took some pictures of mine tonight after Meet a the Coach Night for the kids tball, pixie, and baseball.... Tractor is rather dirty from all the mud lately so don't mind that.

They are soft lines running from the 3rd function valve to the loader.

With regards to my wayyy longer, a few seconds longer. Just 'annoying' when comparing it to the Old Man's JD that does open and dump at normal speed at any rpm range. IMG_20200304_205031.jpgIMG_20200304_205045.jpgIMG_20200304_205333.jpgIMG_20200304_205347.jpgIMG_20200304_205437.jpgIMG_20200304_205356.jpg

/ RX7320 3rd Function #15  
@cjoffutt-

Thanks for posting the photos. Are there quick couplers in those new lines? What happens if you want to remove your loader?

Looks like you're getting a lot of work out of that tractor. Good for you!

/ RX7320 3rd Function #16  
@cjoffutt-

Thanks for posting the photos. Are there quick couplers in those new lines? What happens if you want to remove your loader?

Looks like you're getting a lot of work out of that tractor. Good for you!

Wooly,

Yes, they are quick couples where 'all' the other loader lines disconnect from.

And yes, that tractor sure has put in the work this winter. Just waiting on the weather to actually get nice and dry things out to put some real work in with it.

/ RX7320 3rd Function #17  
@cutthroat- any sign of your machine yet? We're eager to see it, though not as eager as you are to get it I'm sure.

/ RX7320 3rd Function
hopefully getting it Friday. haven't talked to dealer since last week, so assuming no issues have popped up.

/ RX7320 3rd Function
No tractor yet. The rear remotes and 3rd function aren't in yet...

/ RX7320 3rd Function #20  
Bummer but I'm sure once it does arrive you'll be getting tons of stuff done. Hang in there.