RX7320 3rd Function

/ RX7320 3rd Function #72  
I just got done installing the 3rd function valve on my RX7320. Only thing I can't figure out is what the 2 shorter hoses that run from the solenoid to the back of the tractor attach to. They show me a sketch in the directions, but I can find anything that looks like that on my tractor. Looks like I need to remove some plugs and attach the hoses with banjo bolts. I have a cab model. Can anyone take a picture for me? Thanks.

/ RX7320 3rd Function #73  
I can get pictures off my tractor tomorrow.

/ RX7320 3rd Function #74  
In order to use multiple functions AT THE SAME TIME, the joystick valve must be piloted, and ours are not. You can feather the joystick a bit, but under load it is pretty much one function at a time. With two buttons on the electric over hydraulic diverter valve, effectively, whatever ram has the LEAST RESISTANCE will receive the fluid. Again you can sort of feather things, but under a load, it is pretty much one function at a time. That said, I really like the home-made setup I made as it looks like the third function the factory should have provided with hardlines, custom-fitted hoses, matching hardware, et cetra, but never did.

49340575598_348c44d984_b.jpg
he
In order to use multiple functions AT THE SAME TIME, the joystick valve must be piloted, and ours are not. You can feather the joystick a bit, but under load it is pretty much one function at a time. With two buttons on the electric over hydraulic diverter valve, effectively, whatever ram has the LEAST RESISTANCE will receive the fluid. Again you can sort of feather things, but under a load, it is pretty much one function at a time. That said, I really like the home-made setup I made as it looks like the third function the factory should have provided with hardlines, custom-fitted hoses, matching hardware, et cetra, but never did.

49340575598_348c44d984_b.jpg
MinnesotaEric..
Can you provide the source you used for your additional hard lines and the brackets (green and black in the image) you used in this tweek?

/ RX7320 3rd Function #75  
he

MinnesotaEric..
Can you provide the source you used for your additional hard lines and the brackets (green and black in the image) you used in this tweek?

I had my local hydraulic hose jobber make my hoses to my specs.

/ RX7320 3rd Function #76  
I just got done installing the 3rd function valve on my RX7320. Only thing I can't figure out is what the 2 shorter hoses that run from the solenoid to the back of the tractor attach to. They show me a sketch in the directions, but I can find anything that looks like that on my tractor. Looks like I need to remove some plugs and attach the hoses with banjo bolts. I have a cab model. Can anyone take a picture for me? Thanks.
I'm installing the 3rd function on my RX7320 cab model right now. Did you find the answer? I can't find anything that looks like the diagram they provided or where I'm supposed to hook up the two hoses.

/ RX7320 3rd Function #77  
I'm installing the 3rd function on my RX7320 cab model right now. Did you find the answer? I can't find anything that looks like the diagram they provided or where I'm supposed to hook up the two hoses.

Tap into the power beyond, through your D03 plate (for your tractor), use a D03 open center two-way electric over hydraulic spool valve. A and B to your lines running out to the end of the loader for your third function, and plumb the T into tank. Basically, from the power beyond's tank line, you cut into that and insert your open-center base plate.

P = Hydraulic power that first comes into your joystick valve, and then out to T (that's the line you tap into).

On the correct D03 base plate (open center) you have P, T, A and B

A and B are for your double-acting third function
T to tank

You will need a hose jobber to make the hoses for you since you're removing or tapping into your existing tank line.

If you show the following diagram I drew to any hydraulic shop they will see what you want to do. I'm pretty sure a seven-series tractor takes a D03 base plate and solenoid because of the flow rate of your hydraulic pump.

40949074602_5e8c1bb01a_b.jpg

/ RX7320 3rd Function #78  
Tap into the power beyond, through your D03 plate (for your tractor), use a D03 open center two-way electric over hydraulic spool valve. A and B to your lines running out to the end of the loader for your third function, and plumb the T into tank. Basically, from the power beyond's tank line, you cut into that and insert your open-center base plate.

P = Hydraulic power that first comes into your joystick valve, and then out to T (that's the line you tap into).

On the correct D03 base plate (open center) you have P, T, A and B

A and B are for your double-acting third function
T to tank

You will need a hose jobber to make the hoses for you since you're removing or tapping into your existing tank line.

If you show the following diagram I drew to any hydraulic shop they will see what you want to do. I'm pretty sure a seven-series tractor takes a D03 base plate and solenoid because of the flow rate of your hydraulic pump.

40949074602_5e8c1bb01a_b.jpg
Thank you. I figured it out. I had to remove a small hydraulic pipe that went to the rear remotes and replace with the hydraulic lines that came with the kit.