Rotary cutter preference

/ Rotary cutter preference #51  
I see titan products everywhere never used one though
I've got several titans (palletforks.com), 1 yd 3p hyd dump bucket, light duty forks & add ones, e.g., augers, flail hammers, etc, they get the job done and are considerably less expensive. If you do go with them for things, stay away from the "Bucket mounted" items e.g., forks etc. I know there is a whole thread on these kinds of things, but for me, they've never worked very well and are a real waste of money!

/ Rotary cutter preference
I've got several titans (palletforks.com), 1 yd 3p hyd dump bucket, light duty forks & add ones, e.g., augers, flail hammers, etc, they get the job done and are considerably less expensive. If you do go with them for things, stay away from the "Bucket mounted" items e.g., forks etc. I know there is a whole thread on these kinds of things, but for me, they've never worked very well and are a real waste of money!
I’ve look at their claw attachments for a skid steer good to know to avoid them

/ Rotary cutter preference #53  
I have a 13 year old 6’ Bush Hog Squealer it is quite a bush hog. It has a two part rubber clutch and a shear pin.
When we first bought the farm the prior owner said there was a deep well some place on the farm, could not remember where. I found it, it went between the 1” thick forks on the root rake, running along the ground, right into the bush hog, a 2” galvanized with a 1 1/4” inside that cut both pipes half way, completely through side to side, shut the tractor off. Not a chip, dent or bend. Dug around the well, cut the double pipes off with a cordless saws all, buried it up.
On natural stuff, it cuts and smashes up to 3” or so stuff just like a bush hog should. It also mows grass.
I would add a 1 1/2” angle iron reinforcement around the outer edge. So you do not need a handy stump to straighten the edge out on.

I have a 13 year old 6’ Bush Hog Squealer it is quite a bush hog. It has a two part rubber clutch and a shear pin.
When we first bought the farm the prior owner said there was a deep well some place on the farm, could not remember where. I found it, it went between the 1” thick forks on the root rake, running along the ground, right into the bush hog, a 2” galvanized with a 1 1/4” inside that cut both pipes half way, completely through side to side, shut the tractor off. Not a chip, dent or bend. Dug around the well, cut the double pipes off with a cordless saws all, buried it up.
On natural stuff, it cuts and smashes up to 3” or so stuff just like a bush hog should. It also mows grass.
I would add a 1 1/2” angle iron reinforcement around the outer edge. So you do not need a handy stump to straighten the edge out on.
Bush hogs are super heavy duty

/ Rotary cutter preference #56  
You think a 32 hp ford could pull that

Their MX5 would be a better match for a Ford 1910. It isn't as heavy as a CX, which comes only as a 15 or 20 foot batwing. It is north of 800 pounds and a relatively stout cutter for a compact tractor though. I have an MX6 and apart from replacing a broken bolt on the mast, I have used it quite a bit and it's been a good cutter.

Their MX5 would be a better match for a Ford 1910. It isn't as heavy as a CX, which comes only as a 15 or 20 foot batwing. It is north of 800 pounds and a relatively stout cutter for a compact tractor though. I have an MX6 and apart from replacing a broken bolt on the mast, I have used it quite a bit and it's been a good cutter.
I’ll look into those

/ Rotary cutter preference #59  
There was also an HX in the Deere lineup, which is between a MX and a CX (medium, heavy, commercial). There is an HX-6 which runs on 40HP. There is also the smaller Frontier RC lineup.

/ Rotary cutter preference #60  
There was also an HX in the Deere lineup, which is between a MX and a CX (medium, heavy, commercial). There is an HX-6 which runs on 40HP. There is also the smaller Frontier RC lineup.
I’m not sure the OP could even run the HX-6 without a struggle and the MX would surely rattle bolts loose on his tractor.
If recommending Frontier you might as well tell him to get the exact same model built by the manufacture who makes them for Frontier (either Befco or Woods for their grooming and rotary mowers - depending on the year and model).