Roof removal

/ Roof removal #1  

Tractor
Branson 3725CH
Hello, I have a 3725CH and was wondering if you can remove the roof without taking the headliner out? I’m thinking about adding a rear view camera plus I need to check my fan blower motor. Thanks in advance for any information.

/ Roof removal #2  
You should be able to. I think all the bolts are on the eve of the cab. The service manual may show you how but I have not paid attention. Just go slow with it and watch out for wires.

/ Roof removal #3  
Hey 450 ,
Mine is a 2018 cab , I had a heater hose leaking and I just unbolted it from top- side, they are bolts with a shoulder on them and about a 1” or so SS washer and a rubber grommet with shoulder on it , I hooked up my rear led’s for my BH also was an easy way to access above headliner, on my model which is from factory ,Dan

/ Roof removal #4  
I had to unplug the coils on the air conditioner evaporator of my 4720ch. The top roof panel comes right off it while everything else stays in place. Just take the 8 nuts off the studs that stick through (if yours is like mine). There was an antenna to disconnect and maybe a few other obvious things.

Last edited:
   / Roof removal
Thanks for the help!!!

Dan,
Mine is a 2018 model also and I noticed the bolts on top of the roof. When it warms up some I will tackle that project.

Thanks again everyone!!

/ Roof removal #6  
Anytime 450 ,
Good time to hook up led rear lights too , I hooked mine up to the front work lights switch , upper left side “on mine” , works slick , Dan

/ Roof removal
Dan,

I already have light bar installed on the back and 9” LED on the front but thanks.

Rob

/ Roof removal #8  
Yes, easy to get off, dealer came out to swap out the HVAC unit (bad evaporator) sensor. We just took bolts out and it comes off easy. I have a 3515CH, picture is viewed from driver side.

IMG_20211228_090209853_HDR.jpg

/ Roof removal
denjen, thanks for the picture!!

/ Roof removal #10  
On my 6530 with the 4 bolts, I was having AC problems and needed to take the top off. I attached 4 small diameter (to fit the 4 bolt holes in the top used for holding the top in place) ropes suspended from overhead roof purlins of the covering under which I keep it. Working alone I was able to suspend the roof shell high enough over the top of the cab to access the AC unit and anything else that might need attention.