Rear hitch hydraulics with front loader help

/ Rear hitch hydraulics with front loader help #21  
Ah your probably correct,
I got the valve back but did not fit it again, the old one did not leak after cleaning up the pitted chrome slides, its only a matter of time though, I will fit it again at some point and if its still like that I will return it as it was hopeless and pretty unusable to be honest.

/ Rear hitch hydraulics with front loader help #22  
Hi all, new here but have the exact same issue with my recently acquired TX2160. I think I know what I need to do on mine, but would be interested to know if and how this was solved. I have a second scrap tractor which has the same takeoff block as seen here and in Chrismac's tractor which I may change to - my current T line is just a hose dumping into the transmission filler which is far from ideal.

/ Rear hitch hydraulics with front loader help #23  
Hi all, new here but have the exact same issue with my recently acquired TX2160. I think I know what I need to do on mine, but would be interested to know if and how this was solved. I have a second scrap tractor which has the same takeoff block as seen here and in Chrismac's tractor which I may change to - my current T line is just a hose dumping into the transmission filler which is far from ideal.
Hi, do you have the same loader fitted, what issue do you have, hydraulics not performing as they should? have you seen my restoration thread, that might help show what I did to mine.

/ Rear hitch hydraulics with front loader help #24  
Hi, do you have the same loader fitted, what issue do you have, hydraulics not performing as they should? have you seen my restoration thread, that might help show what I did to mine.
No, mine's a Lewis loader of some description, with single acting lift cylinders and a single curl cylinder. I'm guessing it was obtained secondhand for the Iseki as the hydraulics have been bodged - rather than a proper takeoff putting the loader in series with the rear lift, it is in parallel with it. It uses a Walvoil Open Centre spool valve which means that as long as the loader is idling fluid is circulating to tank (the tank connection is a plain hose poked into the gearbox filler hole under the seat, not even an actual connection). When you activate the loader and dead head a cylinder then fluid actually becomes available to the rear lift as the open centre ports are blocked.

The second spare back end I have had a single Walvoil spool valve under the seat like yours with the same takeoff plae for the hydraulics, I'm hoping to restore and reuse on the working tractor and re plumb the loader properly in series so that it all works independently. I'll strat a trhead because there's a lot of work going to be done on this thing, not as much as yours but still quite an undertaking!