Quick Attach Recall

/ Quick Attach Recall #21  
Hi, did anyone actually get the repair done under warranty? My dealer ordered the parts in July of '22 and still hasn't received them from Kioti (Feb '23).

/ Quick Attach Recall #22  
Really?! My loader had the new part swapped in when I brought it in for a new fuel tank, back in July.

/ Quick Attach Recall #23  
Hi, did anyone actually get the repair done under warranty? My dealer ordered the parts in July of '22 and still hasn't received them from Kioti (Feb '23).

My request for the recall warranty work was made in July 2022. They called me in January 2023 and said they just got the parts in and I had to schedule an appointment. They fixed the QA. Also they said "while it was in here we topped off all your fluids and cleaned the radiator screen....that'll be $175 please" :unsure::cautious: 😊 Of course I refused to pay for the unrequested services....to the dismay of the service manager. So far the recall fix has worked, nothing has fallen off the FEL yet.

/ Quick Attach Recall #24  
It's not a big deal just a little shim tips the bucket a bit to make the pins sit a hair deeper. I wouldn't bother getting it done if I had to take the tractor in . They came out and did mine and I can't see where it made any improvement.