Generator PTO generator weather proofing

/ PTO generator weather proofing
View attachment 849753
Added this meter to the 120v, 10gauge generator cord. Can use as regular extension cord to monitor any appliances. Resetable kWh meter. Power factor is an interesting parameter. My EE off-grid friend say this is important as more of our loads become inductive than resistive when making your own power. Much I’m learning to understand. Like easy to read meters.

Using normal power on air fryer. This one is supposedly good for modified sine wave from inverter generator. Haven’t tried that yet. Box and meter -$36 on Amazon.
Tested and works fine with inverter generator.

/ PTO generator weather proofing
View attachment 849753
Added this meter to the 120v, 10gauge generator cord. Can use as regular extension cord to monitor any appliances. Resetable kWh meter. Power factor is an interesting parameter. My EE off-grid friend say this is important as more of our loads become inductive than resistive when making your own power. Much I’m learning to understand. Like easy to read meters.

Using normal power on air fryer. This one is supposedly good for modified sine wave from inverter generator. Haven’t tried that yet. Box and meter -$36 on Amazon.
Worked excellent with inverter generator. Good for capturing data on cyclical loads like for cooking and pumping. Ordered another one to upgrade breakers and monitor cistern pump house for system water leakage using the resetting kWh.