Progress!

/ Progress!
I know where the area is but never been there.
My folks will be buried at Black Hills National Cemetery when the time comes. I grew up on the other side of the state, but will always go back to the Hills.

/ Progress! #93  
My folks will be buried at Black Hills National Cemetery when the time comes. I grew up on the other side of the state, but will always go back to the Hills.

The Black Hills National Cemetery is a special place. It's beautiful and a place of honor. Glad they have that place to rest in.

/ Progress!
Crew was putting in forms today to pour the foundations. Recent rains pushed us back about a week, but the area really needed the rain. The rain doesn't bother me, but all I can think is that if the bank guy did has job right we wouldn't have lost yet another week. Oh, well, it is out of our control.

Any ideas on how long it usually takes from forms to pour? I know they need to put in the plumbing and such.

/ Progress! #95  
Set forms. Next day dig footings. Another day to run drain lines and any water lines or electrical under the slab. Another day to lay and tie rebar. Half a day to pour concrete. Biggest delay will be when your plumber can get there.

/ Progress!
Thanks! Always good to have rational expectations.

/ Progress!
If the weather holds, we will finally get poured tomorrow. Bank held us up again because their inspector took 2 weeks to get around to the property and approving the forms.

/ Progress! #98  
Your bank is inspecting your forms? In person?

I don't do a lot of jobs with bank loans, but when I do, I've always been able to send the loan officer a picture of what's been done in order to get the next draw. I've never seen anybody from a bank actually come out to the job that they where financing.

Hope they can pour today. Here in Winona, we received 3/4 of an inch last night. It's a bit muddy today. Hopefully you're footings are dry and didn't fill up with mud from the rain.

/ Progress!
We have walls, sort of....heading out tomorrow to bring them some treats.

spypoint (2).jpg