pole barn

/ pole barn #31  
Thanks for the update, the end result is very nice.
PJ

/ pole barn #32  
For Carl H
I viewed your barn attachment, and was interested in where you obtained plans for the building.
I am located in S. E. Louisiana
Thanks.
VTY;
Mike Hassett
mhassett@bellsouth.net

/ pole barn #33  
mhassett,

Not sure if you wanted me to reply, but I drew them myself and per the local code enforcement for their files, I had a structural engineer put his stamp of approval on them.

I don't have a scanner otherwise I could post them here. Also there are a number of other posts on TBN about barn design plans if you do a search.

Carl

/ pole barn #34  
Try <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.circleb.net/stallbarns/>Circle B </A> for a variety of barn plans. And like Carl said, if you want more, just do a search for Barn Plans and you'll find a number of threads that have good info.

/ pole barn #35  
CarlH;
Thank you for your reply.
I have bought several book on garage plans, and searched the internet. However, your barn just had that certain "eye" appal that catches your attention.
VTY;
Mike Hassett
mhassett@bellsouth.net

/ pole barn #36  
Carl,

I would love to see your materials list. Nice looking Garage/Office you've got there. I couldn't find your email so I thought I would list mine and perhaps you could send me your Excel spreadsheet. Thanks in advance. tdenny7@hotmail.com

/ pole barn #37  
Mike,

It's probably due partially to the setting plus the green metal roof - 12/12 pitch and contrast to the siding with the overhangs. The rafters were 20' so had the overhangs same as the house 18" to keep the rain and snow away from the bldg.

One note, put the entry door on an end wall if you live in snow country - stuff slides off and creates a wall. Need to get out the TLB!! Was 5' high 2000-2002 winter.

Also sent the excel ss and more photos to you and tdenny.

Thanks for the nice comments, and attached photos are of the garage/office.

Carl

Attachments

• 33-152656-GarageApr02.jpg
    33-152656-GarageApr02.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 414