Pocket Gopher Control

/ Pocket Gopher Control #82  
Pet mink or ferret?

/ Pocket Gopher Control #84  
Minks and ferrets hunt in tunnels as well as above ground. They're good in rat holes/hides and muskrat dens.

/ Pocket Gopher Control #85  
I use my FLIR themal camera at night to find warm spots. Then a frog spear to finish the job. Pretty amazing how much tunneling exists and how much traffic they generate.

/ Pocket Gopher Control
I will check them out thanks. I got three cinch traps delivered today. So, tomorrow morning I will be a trap setting fool. B.

/ Pocket Gopher Control #88  
We had problems spread over many acres up front we bale, where they would mound up dirt with rocks that were great at dulling the blades cutting the hay.

The one at a time methods were not even a consideration, I made this device.

It creates a tunnel under ground and drops a few poison covered seeds into the tunnel every 3ft. Drop it down around active areas (where you see mounds) then raise it and go to the next spot.

/ Pocket Gopher Control #89  
We had problems spread over many acres up front we bale, where they would mound up dirt with rocks that were great at dulling the blades cutting the hay.

The one at a time methods were not even a consideration, I made this device.

It creates a tunnel under ground and drops a few poison covered seeds into the tunnel every 3ft. Drop it down around active areas (where you see mounds) then raise it and go to the next spot.
That's pretty cool, thanks for the link to the old thread.

Does anyone still market one for sale? I'd be curious.