Plow dilemma

/ Plow dilemma
It was rare that we could reuse plow share or land slide bolts. The heads are almost always wore off. 99% of the time we welded the head in place so you could get the nut off. Long way of saying are those bolts even worth trying to save?

Doubt any of them are. Just trying to get the new ones on. Have some from bolts agri supply. My open end wrench didn’t quite fit. Guess I’ll have to go search for a thinner wrench.

/ Plow dilemma #13  
As an ex outside service fitter, working in the fields. Make sure you've got some new bolts in the van. Get a big hammer under the nut if you can, and give the opposite side of the nut a big whack with your next biggest hammer. Try to unscrew the nut. If it feels as if it's not going to play nicely, get a big bar on the socket, and tighten it untill it busts. Note if it bolt fully turns whilst you try and undo it, relearn all you best swear words and go and get your best cold chisel.

/ Plow dilemma
As an ex outside service fitter, working in the fields. Make sure you've got some new bolts in the van. Get a big hammer under the nut if you can, and give the opposite side of the nut a big whack with your next biggest hammer. Try to unscrew the nut. If it feels as if it's not going to play nicely, get a big bar on the socket, and tighten it untill it busts. Note if it bolt fully turns whilst you try and undo it, relearn all you best swear words and go and get your best cold chisel.

Roger that on the swear words. I think I owe Mr Massey and Mr Furgeson an apology after the last round.

/ Plow dilemma
Well I took my time but finally got it done. Some of the bolts just broke right off. Most I had to just cut off. I found a wrench that would fit those that where close together but could only turn about 1/8 of a turn so that was slow going. I’m just glad it’s over.