Plow dilemma

/ Plow dilemma #1  

av8tr72

Tractor
Case 105A
So I have this old (new to me) plow. Wanting to replace shins on it. There are 2 bolts and the lower one is in the picture below. It’s the one in back of course. About the only way to get them off will be to cut them, not a huge problem…. But.. how would y’all get it back on. It’s going to be very hard to tighten since it has the metal behind it and the bolt in front. Looking for ideas.
It’s a Massey Furgeson by the way, the plate says it’s an 80 I believe? 4 bottom and can be made to a 3 bottom.
IMG_1830.jpg

/ Plow dilemma #2  
Been a long time since I changed plow shares or shins and don’t recall having that problem on the deere, Ford and IH plows we owned. What is the other bolt holding in place? Hard to tell in picture but do both bolts interfere with getting a wrench on the other one.

/ Plow dilemma
Been a long time since I changed plow shares or shins and don’t recall having that problem on the deere, Ford and IH plows we owned. What is the other bolt holding in place? Hard to tell in picture but do both bolts interfere with getting a wrench on the other one.

The other one is holding the land side.. or slide? that the right term? Didn’t want to cut that one off if I didn’t have to. I guess I’ll have to run to Home Depot or lowes. Can’t quite get on in there. See if they have a wrench narrow enough to fit in there. They are real close to touching

/ Plow dilemma #4  
The uppermost bolt has an oversize nut where there should be a washer so it was improperly mounted. One the improper bolt is torched off,the other will be accessible.

/ Plow dilemma
The uppermost bolt has an oversize nut where there should be a washer so it was improperly mounted. One the improper bolt is torched off,the other will be accessible.

I guess the only option is to cut more and order more bolts. Was hoping to avoid that.

/ Plow dilemma #6  
I predict those bolts will be more difficult to remove than Kando's drain plug. If you succeed in unscrewing them everyone will want to know what kind of oil was used.

/ Plow dilemma
Surprisingly I am able to loosen a lot of the bolts. Those might be quite hard due to their location. But once I get them loose they just spin. So I have to cut them.

/ Plow dilemma #10  
It was rare that we could reuse plow share or land slide bolts. The heads are almost always wore off. 99% of the time we welded the head in place so you could get the nut off. Long way of saying are those bolts even worth trying to save?