PLEASE allow subscriptions for an ad free site!

/ PLEASE allow subscriptions for an ad free site! #11  
Or just update to Windows 11. ;)
Relying on Windows for security is like handing the master keys to a prisoner and relying on the honour system to keep the jail locked

/ PLEASE allow subscriptions for an ad free site! #12  
The vote is in. 10 no. 1 yes. Arizona and Georgia will have a recount. Expect results in 3 -4 weeks.

Attachments

• rolling-on-the-floor-laughing.gif
    rolling-on-the-floor-laughing.gif
    728.6 KB · Views: 64
   / PLEASE allow subscriptions for an ad free site! #13  
Relying on Windows for security is like handing the master keys to a prisoner and relying on the honour system to keep the jail locked
Win11 is very good now. But you won't hear that from the security software companies. :ROFLMAO:

/ PLEASE allow subscriptions for an ad free site! #14  
Win11 is very good now. But you won't hear that from the security software companies. :ROFLMAO:
A little common sense goes a long way. Don't open attachments or follow links you're not expecting, stay away from sketchy websites and you should be fine. Can't even remember the last time I had a malware infection. Hope I didn't just jinx it. :oops:

/ PLEASE allow subscriptions for an ad free site! #15  
I am running Safari and cant say I even notice the ads.

/ PLEASE allow subscriptions for an ad free site! #16  
You might follow recommendations by the FBI.

/ PLEASE allow subscriptions for an ad free site!
The logged-in ad experience is nearly nothing (2 ads per page) compared to logged out (10-11 ads per page). We make very, very little revenue on logged-in users. I use the same ad layout as a regular logged in user and on this particular page I just loaded, I am seeing zero ads right now.

The mobile app has always been ad free although thanks to mobile layouts, we are not really doing much to update or advance the mobile app these days.
Thanks for your reply.
Right now
tbn-ads.jpg

I've ads for Jack Link's Beef Jerky - How is that related to TBN?
This is just one of the few sites I'd be willing to drop some ($30? $50?) on to support if I could get it ad-free.
And I am extremely cheap.

/ PLEASE allow subscriptions for an ad free site! #18  
I have windows 10 with running brave search, I never see adds as long I m logged in.

/ PLEASE allow subscriptions for an ad free site! #19  
All built in Win11 w/MS Edge. All I run besides that is a couple of tracking killers. There's 64+ on this page alone.

/ PLEASE allow subscriptions for an ad free site! #20  
Thanks for your reply.
Right now
View attachment 776463
I've ads for Jack Link's Beef Jerky - How is that related to TBN?
This is just one of the few sites I'd be willing to drop some ($30? $50?) on to support if I could get it ad-free.
And I am extremely cheap.
Why would you throw away your money. I have no ads, using Firefox and Ublock origin. Highly recommended now to use an adblocker for security. Not sure about Android/Apple.

1672146654022.png