PLEASE allow subscriptions for an ad free site!

/ PLEASE allow subscriptions for an ad free site! #1  

newbury

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota's - B7610, M4700
AS the subject says
do we need a poll of how much people would pay for a clean site?

/ PLEASE allow subscriptions for an ad free site! #2  
Ironic, that I see no ads on your post.

5B720AE5-65E1-489E-9FD6-64B526F47734.png

/ PLEASE allow subscriptions for an ad free site! #3  
This site is not a Republic or a Democracy. It is a business, that in my opinion has been run very well. That is why I keep coming back reading post (usually) everyday. The ads that are typically seen are related to the topic of why we come here. Tractors!

I for one, am thankful for the advertisers that support this site.

MAX-24-Dean

/ PLEASE allow subscriptions for an ad free site! #4  
AS the subject says
do we need a poll of how much people would pay for a clean site?

The logged-in ad experience is nearly nothing (2 ads per page) compared to logged out (10-11 ads per page). We make very, very little revenue on logged-in users. I use the same ad layout as a regular logged in user and on this particular page I just loaded, I am seeing zero ads right now.

The mobile app has always been ad free although thanks to mobile layouts, we are not really doing much to update or advance the mobile app these days.

/ PLEASE allow subscriptions for an ad free site! #5  
. . . The mobile app has always been ad free although thanks to mobile layouts, we are not really doing much to update or advance the mobile app these days.

Perhaps that is why the app is no longer available for Apple devices.

/ PLEASE allow subscriptions for an ad free site! #6  
Ads? I don't even notice them, it's not like they are popping up while I'm trying to read something. (Unlike other sites.)
Every business needs to pay the bills, and I think that Muhammed, his assistants or the site layout does a good job of making this an easy place for logged in members to visit.

/ PLEASE allow subscriptions for an ad free site! #7  
This site does a very good job of keeping ads unobtrusive. The other tractor site I’m a member of (orange site) has annoying ads that often cause the screen to refresh. I don’t visit that site very often because of this.

/ PLEASE allow subscriptions for an ad free site! #8  
I don't even notice the ads. If it brings in a bit of revenue I'd say whatever you're using on this site works for me, no complaints.

/ PLEASE allow subscriptions for an ad free site! #9  
Squid Transparent SSL Proxy

It's fee. You can make your ads disappear everywhere.

/ PLEASE allow subscriptions for an ad free site! #10