Paint for Trailer

/ Paint for Trailer #11  
I went to 3 tractor supply's saturday and none of the had the truck and trailer paint. Now am not sure what I am goin to do.

Use farm implant paint. That is what I use. Tough as nails.

Chris

/ Paint for Trailer #12  
I went to 3 tractor supply's saturday and none of the had the truck and trailer paint. Now am not sure what I am goin to do.

It might of been implement paint, I bought some truck and trailer paint somewhere, Just thought it was tractor supply. That the only place I buy paint from.

/ Paint for Trailer #13  
I call TSC in advance and they can usually get whatever I need within a few weeks if not sooner.

/ Paint for Trailer
It might of been implement paint, I bought some truck and trailer paint somewhere, Just thought it was tractor supply. That the only place I buy paint from.
They show it on the sign that describes what kind a of paint to use for what but the do not stock it.

Use farm implant paint. That is what I use. Tough as nails.

Chris

I may end up using that.

I call TSC in advance and they can usually get whatever I need within a few weeks if not sooner.
I ordered lift arms for my 8n 2 winters ago because I bent them pushing snow. They were supposed to have them shipped in from a near by store and they would be in a few days, a month later I had not heard a thing. One day I went in and they had a set back on the shelf so I got them and they never did call me. Also I special ordered a tool box for my truck and it was supposed to be in 2 weeks but it was a month coming in. So I don't want order paint and it be forever coming in or never get it. I ordered a tool box for the trailer from harbor freight and it was in stock when I ordered it. Now it is on back order til October, so that is holding me up on this project some but at least I can paint it.

/ Paint for Trailer #15  
I just painted my 24'+5' dove tail & ramps. I did it while I was replacing the floor so I painted cross members, inside the frame and all. I was also changing color, so that took a little more paint. I used 2 gallons of Rustoleum. The trailer was black, and I changed it to "safety red", which looked more like safety orange for a few days. ?????:confused2: It finally darkened a little into a really bright red. Looks ok with the new floor.

Andy