Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #272  
Do you know what “you have nothing positive to contribute to the Ordered a 2022 RAM thread, please do us a favor and go away” means? :)

Last edited:
   / Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #273  
Do you know what “you have nothing positive to contribute to the Ordered a 2022 RAM thread, please do us a favor and go away” means? :)
Do you know what a flying monkey is?

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #275  
Wasn't two weeks ago you were all indignant about pseudo tough guys or some such garbage. Now you are aspiring to be one. You've got the pseudo part down pat. Plus I see the Top Poser of the Month is yours again. Bullying does have its rewards.

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #276  
Wasn't two weeks ago you were all indignant about pseudo tough guys or some such garbage. Now you are aspiring to be one. You've got the pseudo part down pat. Plus I see the Top Poser of the Month is yours again. Bullying does have its rewards.
“Please do us a favor and go away :) “ is “tough guy” talk?
Bahahahahahaha
You're a real comedian. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
   / Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #277  
Congrats and x2 on the pics, I'm glad Ford is getting into the ECM manufacturing business.

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #278  
Talking about REAR, not front. Don't much care what is on the front as it has very little bearing on load capacity or how it rides or don't ride. Don't care if you load your truck until the bumper drags the ground either. Mine is a farm truck and unlike yours it's paid for, yours probably isn't.

Don't do the testosterone thing, don't really care one way or another.

I posted a picture of my 2500 working. The loader just dumped 6 ton of cinders in my dump trailer. Does the bumper look like it is on the ground? This was "before air bags". I have been using air bags for 30 years, it is a no brainer, The factory (Ram) is starting to catch on with oem air bags......

The OP has a 2500 on order, he will really like it. Your farm truck don't fit the thread, mine does.

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #279  
I posted a picture of my 2500 working. The loader just dumped 6 ton of cinders in my dump trailer. Does the bumper look like it is on the ground? This was "before air bags". I have been using air bags for 30 years, it is a no brainer, The factory (Ram) is starting to catch on with oem air bags......

The OP has a 2500 on order, he will really like it. Your farm truck don't fit the thread, mine does.

Seems like whenever someone starts a thread about a truck brand other than Ford, the same 2 or 3 Ford owners troll-up the thread and its ruined.

Last edited:
   / Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #280  
Talking about REAR, not front. Don't much care what is on the front as it has very little bearing on load capacity or how it rides or don't ride. Don't care if you load your truck until the bumper drags the ground either. Mine is a farm truck and unlike yours it's paid for, yours probably isn't.

Don't do the testosterone thing, don't really care one way or another.

Please tell us whats wrong with financing a truck?