Anybody get Shocked After ordering?

/ Anybody get Shocked After ordering? #11  
If there was a purchase contract, signed by both the dealer and purchaser, the terms listed, I think would be the final say. If there is no purchase contract....:rolleyes:

/ Anybody get Shocked After ordering? #12  
If there was a purchase contract, signed by both the dealer and purchaser, the terms listed, I think would be the final say. If there is no purchase contract....:rolleyes:
that's it. surely a K dealership would follow protocol for original transaction. if they didn't, then K would also be liable. good point

/ Anybody get Shocked After ordering? #13  
I ordered a Kubota utv back in Aug 2022, with a $5,000 deposit. No promise to honor the current pricing or rebates, and no idea of a delivery date other than 6-8 months. The guy in front of my on the list waited 12+ months for his camo utv. Mine was delivered ~3 weeks ago, with a $2,300 price increase. They did give me a $500 cash discount, when the current program is $300. Am I happy with the price increase? No, but it's not my dealer's fault. Even paying the a premium we're happy to have the machine.

Welcome to the world of inflation. I could have refused the machine, and the next person in line would have gladly paid the new price.

/ Anybody get Shocked After ordering? #14  
had no idea. wonder if this exists in new vehicle purchase. best of luck to OP

/ Anybody get Shocked After ordering? #15  
Not sure about other auto brands but with Ford the price and incentives are guaranteed based on order date regardless of delivery date. In addition if incentives are better on delivery buyer gets price protection as of order date and can choose the which incentives are better order or delivery.

/ Anybody get Shocked After ordering?
What I have is a signed quote acknowledging the down payment signed by myself and my wife along with a payment schedule and an itemized price list. I have emails stating that by showing up prior to the Jan.1, 2022 price list I would be LOCKING in my price. It is not the dealers fault unless they failed to do their due diligence as far as the ordering goes. The fault lies solely with the regional manager and Kubota for not questioning any of this. Kubota simply dismissed it and said that their dealers are independent and are able to do what they want. I have a document from Kubota that states anything done prior to the Jan.1, 2022 price increase is price protected. From my understanding of a contract they quoted me a price in writing and that right was exercised when I put cash down on the tractor. That constitutes a contract. I have all of the emails where I contacted the dealer once each month asking about the status of my tractor order. Each time their response was either, there is nothing new or we contacted Kubota and they gave us no new information. I certainly hope anything that is written here or on any other forum is brought up in court. That will mean that I have least made it that far. Besides I have not printed one thing that is not factual nor accurate in it's representation. If anyone doubts that I will post more documents sans names of course

/ Anybody get Shocked After ordering? #17  
Not sure about other auto brands but with Ford the price and incentives are guaranteed based on order date regardless of delivery date. In addition if incentives are better on delivery buyer gets price protection as of order date and can choose the which incentives are better order or delivery.
hmm…. Seen the Bronco forum lately? Dealer shenanigans are with every manufacturer and dealer…

/ Anybody get Shocked After ordering? #18  
Bronco reservation program was different than verified retail orders. Signing up for the reservation gave the buyer the option to order a bronco when it was their turn. Once the order was placed at an agreed price between seller and buyer then the price protection became active. Many customers that signed up on reservation site have waited two years to be able to order...meanwhile some dealers got greedy when the reservation got converted to an order.

/ Anybody get Shocked After ordering? #19  
hmm…. Seen the Bronco forum lately? Dealer shenanigans are with every manufacturer and dealer…
Same with the Lightning EV truck. Read a story a bit back about Ford having to do some cracking down on the dealers.