One more PT

/ One more PT #21  
<font color=green> The $500.00 shipping was less than the sales tax alone, so it was a no brainer for me.</font color=green>

I thought I understood their sales tax to be only 2% or so, quite unlike the 8% we have here in NY

/ One more PT #22  
Scott <font color=green>Looks like a pretty heavy duty set-up. What was it you didn't like about the PT blade - was it the rippers or just the construction in general?</font color=green>

It was the lightness, the size, and the non replaceable angle iron blades. I had no box blade experience at the time but just intuitively felt it would not rip up my rather bony hard packed bank run. And I was right - even the Bush Hog needs some more weight. (And of course now that I've dug up all those old bones I need a York rake to gather them up - one thing leads to another - guard that credit card with care!!) So for not much more money ($549.00) I got a much heavier duty unit. That $549.00 is deceiving though because I also must add in the $150 quick attach plate and the $70 to weld it on. Oh, and the 8% sales tax. But for my needs in hindsight its a no brainer though I agonized over it at the time - the Bush Hog just looked so overwelmingly large sitting on the dealers lot. Now I wish it were even heavier.

/ One more PT #23  
did not know that i was that bad i our initial interview about buying the pt atv with the additional two jet motors out back and the litters on the side to evacuate two injured poeple at the lowly cost of $15,000.00.

am not going to be cited or involved in any divorce procedures here for any of you. i am stricly helping wherever i can (hahahaha) to spent your hard earned money, you test the things and than tell me about it. boy oh boy, charlie! this one slipped past me!

/ One more PT #24  
Scott, would you mind sending me a private message with the name of that nursery? I live in the N. VA area and would like to stop by. TX.