No Rotella T6

/ No Rotella T6 #251  
I just back from TSC with 4 jugs of T6 $59.95
2.5 gal jug. Makes me a happy camper

willy

/ No Rotella T6 #254  
The delvac is fine too but,,, I simply aint gonna change it for a while. We test it in old engine at 500 hrs and still 50% good with the add oil we need to use, new tight engines wouldnt even break it in at 500 hrs.

/ No Rotella T6 #255  
Local Walmart had a bunch of T6 on the shelf a couple days ago when I was there.

/ No Rotella T6 #257  
I've been looking for some T-6 also. Maybe we will have to get creative and collectively buy a barrel of oil and divide it up.

I buy oil for my TDI's from VW. If I buy 20 liters at a time and bring my own containers they have given me up to $2/liter off of their regular price. They fill my containers out of their bulk totes. The bonus is that I don't have to pay any environmental fees and I don't have numerous containers to dispose of.
Better tap your savings account, 55 gallons ain't a cheap date by a long shot. I buy all my lubricants and grease in bulk. It gets delivered too. The grease I use is 1500 bucks a drum (150 pound open head) and you still need a grease pump to get it out.

Least with oil and fluids, a drum dolly and a spigot is all that is needed other than a fork lift to move it around.= and in the winter my oil drum has a 220 volt drum heater band on it so it actually flows easily.

/ No Rotella T6 #258  
Saw a pallet full on sale in a HD or Lowes a while back. I had just bought some or would have scored a couple jugs.

/ No Rotella T6 #259  
TSC showed some t6 5w40 in stock, lasted about 2 days, or they didn't update their stock because it was gone when I stopped by.

Talking to the stocker at Walmart, said he couldn't order a lot of the oils, even the quick lube department was having to order from whatever supplier they could to get stock.

Sent from my SM-G715U1 using TractorByNet mobile app

/ No Rotella T6 #260  
Went to Walmart today. No synthetic diesel oil. Just conventional Rotella T4, Delvac, and Supertech. If I needed to change oil today, I guess it would be T4.