/ nibbi tractors info #11  
and picture

Attachments

• 767931-IM000.JPG
    767931-IM000.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,739
   / nibbi tractors info #12  
Dear Steveng,

I have also bought an RM4 a couple of days ago. It is a beautifully restored piece, but in the restoration all markings have been painted over.
Could you post the documentation or get me the address of the Belgian importer?

Thx,
André

I would like to thank everybody for their help regarding info about my tractor. remember I wrote that the Belgian importer was unable to help me? Guess what, I've posted my message through e-mail to them (did it face 2 face the last time) and a very friendly lady wrote back she'd see what she could do. And what did I find in my mailbox? A copy from the original manual with color photo, part numbers and drawings for the tractor's mechanics, and a parts listing with drawings for the engine coming later this week! Who said importers weren't interested to help you if you're not a potentional new-buyer?(It was me, I'm sorry) And who said that women and tractors did'nt fit together? (Was'nt me and will never be!)

Greetings from (for once) very hot and sunny Belgium!

/ nibbi tractors info #13  
2012-12-22 11.56.31.jpg

This is my son (age 12) on my centre streer Nibbi (age +/- 55).
Powerful little tractor, but quite a handful (no assisted steering), and no documentation available. Only this picture of the decal that was originally attached around the control levers:Nibbi Controls.jpg

/ nibbi tractors info #14  
Good looking tractor, I like the articulated 4 wheel drives, what engine does it use and where's it made. I'll have to see if I can find anything on Google. Thanks for posting.

/ nibbi tractors info #15  
It is a Nibbi, an Italian make that also used to make tractors but now only produces two wheeled garden cultivators (very strong and reliable: I"ve seen models up to 20 hp!). It dates back to the fifities or sixties as far as I can trace it. The type is RM4 20 (or 4RM 20) where 4RM stands for 4 ruote motrice (or 4 wheel drive). It has a Slanzi 2 cylinder 20hp diesel engine.
Documentation on the engine can still be found, but I have not been able to trace down anything on the tractor itself.
Thanks for trying,

Good looking tractor, I like the articulated 4 wheel drives, what engine does it use and where's it made. I'll have to see if I can find anything on Google. Thanks for posting.

/ nibbi tractors info #17  
I would like to thank everybody for their help regarding info about my tractor. remember I wrote that the Belgian importer was unable to help me? Guess what, I've posted my message through e-mail to them (did it face 2 face the last time) and a very friendly lady wrote back she'd see what she could do. And what did I find in my mailbox? A copy from the original manual with color photo, part numbers and drawings for the tractor's mechanics, and a parts listing with drawings for the engine coming later this week! Who said importers weren't interested to help you if you're not a potentional new-buyer?(It was me, I'm sorry) And who said that women and tractors did'nt fit together? (Was'nt me and will never be!)

Greetings from (for once) very hot and sunny Belgium!
Hello
I have also a Nibbi RM4 like yours. I intend to restore it but need some information about it. Do you still have the infos you got from the importeur?
I will bee happy to have a copy , and ofcourse pay for it. My name is Christian Moeller, Denmark chlmdk@gmail.com