New Toolcat Purchase

/ New Toolcat Purchase
Quick Update -

So I went to my local Bobcat dealer last week to get a quote on a new 5610. Sales rep was very knowledgeable on the product. That's where things started to take a turn....

First glance at the quote provided a bit of sticker shock. I thought I had a pretty good idea what the machine and implements cost from the online tool and Nate's quote above as a reference. Not much of a discount, and option and implement prices higher than the online build tool.

Sales rep was going to contact the regional rep to see if he could do better on discounts, its been days and I never heard back.

Stopped by the local Kubota dealer and worked up a fully outfitted LX3310 Cab model with all the options and implements I wanted. Signed on the dotted line and should have the new toy in the next week or two after all the bells and whistles are installed.

The machines are very different machines, but at the end of the day it will do everything I need to do in the foreseeable future. I love the idea of the Toolcat for its versatility with the second seat and being able to run high flow attachments, as well as 3pt implements.

At the end of the day, the 35k difference in price between the machine and implements outweighed the need for some of the Toolcats more unique features that drew me to it in the first place.

Maybe a Toolcat will be in the future if I can find a good 5610 used at some point, but buying new just did not make any sense financially at this point for the tasks at hand!

IMG_20210227_114758.jpg

/ New Toolcat Purchase #13  
At least the tractor has the R14 tires!

/ New Toolcat Purchase #14  
see why you went with the tractor versus the Toolcat, it took me 10 years looking and went with the skidsteer, it does everything I needed then came a Toolcat used for the right price, used it and traded it in for a new one and yes the price was up there but for me I enjoy the machine and fortunately had most of the attachments we used on the skidsteer

now I have both, the go to is the Toolcat there issomething about using it around the acreage with my grandson or wife in tow, not climbing over the bucket is worth lots to me as the body is not as flexible as the old days

/ New Toolcat Purchase
Back to revive an old thread!

I have been stewing for 2 years with regret about not buying the ToolCat.

The Kubota has been an excellent machine, but I have been lusting for the ToolCat

Submitted an order today for a brand new 2023 UW53. It should be here in about 2 months and should have a firmer date in the next 2 weeks or so.

The flip side is that all the little tweaks they have made are right up my alley. The new 5" screen, improved HVAC venting, LED work lights, integrated lights into the fender, and a bunch of things under the hood. The most interesting is their claim that they have improved the underside to reduce the rusting issues. Time will tell.

The UW53 comes from the factory with most of the bells and whistles, but added the following to it -

29 x 12.5 Turf Tires with the larger fenders
Factory Rear View Camera
Block Heater
Rear Right Hydraulic Remote (2 total)
68" Industrial Grapple Bucket with bolt on cutting edge

The Kubota will going to living out its remaining days at my brothers 16 acre house grooming trails and dealing with snow

Excited!

/ New Toolcat Purchase #16  
Back to revive an old thread!

I have been stewing for 2 years with regret about not buying the ToolCat.

The Kubota has been an excellent machine, but I have been lusting for the ToolCat

Submitted an order today for a brand new 2023 UW53. It should be here in about 2 months and should have a firmer date in the next 2 weeks or so.

The flip side is that all the little tweaks they have made are right up my alley. The new 5" screen, improved HVAC venting, LED work lights, integrated lights into the fender, and a bunch of things under the hood. The most interesting is their claim that they have improved the underside to reduce the rusting issues. Time will tell.

The UW53 comes from the factory with most of the bells and whistles, but added the following to it -

29 x 12.5 Turf Tires with the larger fenders
Factory Rear View Camera
Block Heater
Rear Right Hydraulic Remote (2 total)
68" Industrial Grapple Bucket with bolt on cutting edge

The Kubota will going to living out its remaining days at my brothers 16 acre house grooming trails and dealing with snow

Excited!
Be sure to give us updates and pictures when the machine gets to its forever home.

/ New Toolcat Purchase #20  
congrats on the new purchase, they are a nice machine, not for everyone but they do a great job and the second seat is a seller, my wife and grandchild ride along because they can cutting grass, blowing snow and grading the driveway, this summer mounted a post pounder and handy having posts and supplies in the box at hand, only down side was getting the aux hydraulics activated to work outside the machine, im sure there is a fix for it but rarely need this option