New Toolcat Purchase

/ New Toolcat Purchase #21  
Congratulations on your decision to purchase the ToolCat! It's one hell of a price tag but you will appreciate the versatility long after the price is forgotten!

/ New Toolcat Purchase #22  
One more thing... if you are considering a snow blade for it, take a look at the Western Prodigy. I've historically been a Boss Plow guy but for the ToolCat - the Prodigy is an excellent match.

/ New Toolcat Purchase
One more thing... if you are considering a snow blade for it, take a look at the Western Prodigy. I've historically been a Boss Plow guy but for the ToolCat - the Prodigy is an excellent match.
Thanks!

I am going to be going with a blower and am intrigued with the Musk Ox. They already have a few ToolCat customers and have had good success.

/ New Toolcat Purchase #24  
I have a couple of dealers pricing me one. I’ll post their numbers here. I’m not shy.

/ New Toolcat Purchase #25  
For the used toolcat searcher,
I just came across an ad (in 717 PA) for one.
2013- 5600, 1085 hrs.
Hyd dump & attach, high flow aux. $42,900
20230101_183032.jpg

20230101_182954.jpg

The publication is "Lancaster Farming" 12/24/22 edition.

/ New Toolcat Purchase #26  
I think by spring there are deals to be had. I love trading equipmen. 43k for a 2013/1000hr seems a little steep, still on covid pricing. The feds rate hikes is the vax for high prices.

/ New Toolcat Purchase #27  
Got one price of $77600. Smooth bucket and quick attach, dump bed model. I’ll keep working at it. Need to wait for the financial pain this year to set in.

/ New Toolcat Purchase
Got one price of $77600. Smooth bucket and quick attach, dump bed model. I’ll keep working at it. Need to wait for the financial pain this year to set in.
That is right on par for a UW56 in NY. The UW53 because it has most of the UW56 as standard sits about 10k more at about 85K.

The dealer had a UW56 when I was there 2 weeks ago and its price tag was 77K

/ New Toolcat Purchase #29  
I’ll keep fishing. need to drive one, starting to think the front bucket might be a little weak after watching youtube vids researching. Seems to struggle getting a bucket full of dirt. They would defiantly benefit from larger wider tires.

/ New Toolcat Purchase
I have very limited time in one, but was impressed with what I did see. They are def NOT digging machines. They will do it, but not well. The ToolCat can do many things, but it isn’t the best in any one thing.

Versatility comes at a cost