New rules for ethanol in gasoline

/ New rules for ethanol in gasoline #111  
Not having as big of a jerk due to arthritis has lessen my needs for power tools fuel. :)
Only arthritis I have is in knees and hands so it doesn't really affect using a rope starter, but yeah pull starting a balky small engine gets old after a while. Battery ones a lot quieter too.
I do wish that manufacturers could/would standardize on batteries so they're interchangeable between brands (and make new, supposedly improved ones backwards compatible with older tools).

/ New rules for ethanol in gasoline #112  
Don't know if it's common sense or common knowledge, but i find i know alot about stuff i don't know much about, and as i learn more about it, i know less about the subject.
I saw this referenced last night.

Let's see how much those who are arguing for or against EV's, Ethanol, Biofuels, future energy sources, really know about scientific theories and the scientific method!

/ New rules for ethanol in gasoline #113  
The cornlobby is too strong.
No offense to the corn growers around here, but the reason corn ethanol and high fructose corn syrup are economical in the United States and not elsewhere is because corn is federally subsidized

/ New rules for ethanol in gasoline #114  
Only arthritis I have is in knees and hands so it doesn't really affect using a rope starter, but yeah pull starting a balky small engine gets old after a while. Battery ones a lot quieter too.
I do wish that manufacturers could/would standardize on batteries so they're interchangeable between brands (and make new, supposedly improved ones backwards compatible with older tools).
We do have a mix of batteries but I standardized on the cobalt 80 volt and the Cobalt 24 volt for the most part.

/ New rules for ethanol in gasoline #115  
Don't know if it's common sense or common knowledge, but i find i know alot about stuff i don't know much about, and as i learn more about it, i know less about the subject.
Yep I always say “the more I learn about some thing the more I learn I don’t know anything about some thing”. When someone says they’re an expert, I head for the exits.

/ New rules for ethanol in gasoline #116  

Let's see how much those who are arguing for or against EV's, Ethanol, Biofuels, future energy sources, really know about scientific theories and the scientific method!

Had to think about a couple of these because of the way they were worded. The most correct answer for deforestation would be an increase in carbon dioxide. The best answer available was erosion.

Attachments

• F57146CF-48C1-4FB7-A69D-8C64C59B659F.png
    F57146CF-48C1-4FB7-A69D-8C64C59B659F.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 57
   / New rules for ethanol in gasoline #117  

It didn't tell me which one I missed.

481A2C43-576A-44CA-A186-1FB592BFA082.png