Price Check New mahindra pricing ontario

/ New mahindra pricing ontario #1  

skibberman

Tractor
mahindra 1626hst
Hey all just wanted to share. I just purchased a 1626 hst with loader. I was amazed to find the price difference between dealerships. My local dealer doesnt have a great rep as it takes 3 weeks to get in for service and apparently charges almost double hourly for " same day service." I also live in muskokas where everything is way over priced compared to an hour south. I shopped around and found price differences in the thousands. I have no issue spending a day driving to save money but ended up saving thousands. I went with the dealer who offered best price but salesman also was patient and answered all my texts quickly even at night. I went into local dealer with the intent to support local etc and sure enough he wanted about 3500+ more which would be roughly 20-25 percent. If they were within 1k i may have considered. Anyways just wanted to share for those of you looking to buy new it can pay to shop around.

/ New mahindra pricing ontario #2  
I’ve noticed quite the fluctuation too. If you don’t mind me asking where did you get the best deal? Feel free to PM I’d you don’t want to post it in here. Thank you