New BX25D

/ New BX25D
My shed is small in comparison to others here, I currently have only 2 acres, perhaps 2/3 acre in grass, but try to maintain the wooded area. Don't forget I waited a long time for this, and everything was hinged on the others. I would start thinking about a tractor, but then needed another trailer, but then needed another shed for the tractor, etc., etc., etc., for years and it always got postponed, Shed is Amish built onsite. Only 12x20 but sufficient for my needs here. Built to 'garage' specs, floors on 2x6 and 12" on center. Looking forward to the next (retirement) house in the next 1-2 years where my cars and other toys will prevail. LOL

/ New BX25D #12  
:thumbsup: Congratulations. Looks like you waited until it all come together and now your set to go.:cool2:

/ New BX25D #13  
My shed is small in comparison to others here, I currently have only 2 acres, perhaps 2/3 acre in grass, but try to maintain the wooded area. Don't forget I waited a long time for this, and everything was hinged on the others. I would start thinking about a tractor, but then needed another trailer, but then needed another shed for the tractor, etc., etc., etc., for years and it always got postponed, Shed is Amish built onsite. Only 12x20 but sufficient for my needs here. Built to 'garage' specs, floors on 2x6 and 12" on center. Looking forward to the next (retirement) house in the next 1-2 years where my cars and other toys will prevail. LOL

Well I'm glad it at finally came together for you. You will get many years of enjoyment out of your BX. My gazebo is Amish built and I couldn't get over how good the quality is compared to what you get at the " box stores".

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ New BX25D #15  
Well, someone was a very good boy this year. Congratulations.

/ New BX25D
Thanks guys. And thanks for the help with my questions along the way. I'll install the wheel spacers this weekend and I placed another order with Bxpanded today, hooks and a Pihrana blade. Prior to mulching this spring, I'll get a bucket expander and a ratchet rake. Need all the accessories. LOL.

/ New BX25D #17  
Wow I wish that I could do and have all of things that you are doing with your new tractor but I don't live in the best place. I live in condominiums right in the middle of St. Albans city and on about 1- 1 1/2 acres so not much to do with the BX where I live. I wish that me and my dad had the money to spend on our bx like you do. I'm jealous of all of you!!

/ New BX25D #18  
Congrats! You have a very good setup with the BX and the dump trailer. Have fun and merry Christmas!

/ New BX25D #19  
Now you need to go buy a new diesel dually truck and your set!
Nice set up

/ New BX25D
LOL, don't think I didn't consider a new F350 PSD. I'm a car guy (Paxton Viper, original early 66 Shelby GT350, original 68.5 428CJ, original 70 Boss302 car) and have been thinking about a car hauler. More challenged with room than anything. Will likely wait for the next house.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

300 GALLON FUEL TANK... (A34808)
300 GALLON FUEL...
1996 KENWORTH T800B T/A BOOM TRUCK, S/N 1NKDL90X8TS719336, CUMMINS M11 ENG, OD READS 235866 MILES, (A34808)
1996 KENWORTH...
RECEIVER HITCH FOR 3/4 CHEVY... (A34808)
RECEIVER HITCH FOR...
New AGT Mini Excavator L12R Orange (A34302)
New AGT Mini...
2005 MACK CH613 T/A TRUCK TRACTOR, S/N 1M1AA18Y25N158125, MACK 427 ENG, MAXITORQUE 10 SPD TRANS, OD (A34808)
2005 MACK CH613...
2020 John Deere 6145R (A33028)
2020 John Deere...