New 4052m Hydraulic temp light.

/ New 4052m Hydraulic temp light.
You have a dealer problem. Blaming this on Deere tractors is not right. Your dealer is not willing to get a mechanic that can find and fix the problem. But maybe this time will be a charm and the relief valves have corrected it.

Well I don't know what else they really could do, They ordered the tractor, it was delivered to me with 1.6 hours on it and the issue would only show up at 2 hours of straight runtime. When I had the issue, they came and picked up the tractor and did what test Deere told them to do and everything they told me, Deere confirmed. When I told them I was not happy with the answers or lack of answers, they then came and got the tractor again and went to working on the issue again..

Unless I am missing something...

/ New 4052m Hydraulic temp light. #32  
I hope the valves fix the issue! If they were causing cavitation or ?, that would heat up. Give it a try...good luck!

/ New 4052m Hydraulic temp light. #33  
I hope the new valves fix it as well. I believe Deere’s thinking on replacing the valves is they could be faulty with abnormal internal leakage causing excess heat load. Definitely is a possibility but could also be just a easy component change Hail Mary their throwing at it. Did the dealer seem confident he fixed the problem? Or more of a try this and see what happens? I also at this point don’t see how removing the loader would have anything to do with the issue. Hook it to your side winder and see what happens 👍

I hope the new valves fix it as well. I believe Deere’s thinking on replacing the valves is they could be faulty with abnormal internal leakage causing excess heat load. Definitely is a possibility but could also be just a easy component change Hail Mary their throwing at it. Did the dealer seem confident he fixed the problem? Or more of a try this and see what happens? I also at this point don’t see how removing the loader would have anything to do with the issue. Hook it to your side winder and see what happens 👍

I agree about the loader..after all, they have quick connect loaders that they take off all the time and then put them back on so I dont see how the loader could be the issue. He said they ran it for 3 hours with no issue and before they did have the exact same issue at 2 hours just as we did. SO I guess we get it home and try it out and see. It poured again so the grass will need mowing again pretty quick!

/ New 4052m Hydraulic temp light. #35  
Good luck with it, be nice if possible to see a picture of the tractor and mower in action 👍

Well it does appear that replace those 2 parts helped as we have ran it twice now with no issues. We just ran it 6 hours straight and when I shot all the components with the heat gun, they were 160ish-190. Not a single one was over 200. I would say it was definitely overheating! Hopefully this will be a good tractor for us. Here is a pic of the tractor with the bushhog. We did paint the bushhog to match the tractor!

Attachments

• 20220929_164628.jpg
    20220929_164628.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 82
   / New 4052m Hydraulic temp light. #37  
Great news those new temps sound about right 👍

/ New 4052m Hydraulic temp light. #38  
I see from your photo that there is no loader mounting frames on it. WHen did the loader get removed? Was it before you originally took delivery? If so, my guess would be that the dealer didn't connect hydraulic lines properly or maybe didn't remove an internal pipe plug when loader valve and joystick were removed. This would have caused the hydraulic pump to stay in relief which would have caused the overheating and also extra fuel consumption. Does fuel consumption seem better now? Probably have better power also.

I see from your photo that there is no loader mounting frames on it. WHen did the loader get removed? Was it before you originally took delivery? If so, my guess would be that the dealer didn't connect hydraulic lines properly or maybe didn't remove an internal pipe plug when loader valve and joystick were removed. This would have caused the hydraulic pump to stay in relief which would have caused the overheating and also extra fuel consumption. Does fuel consumption seem better now? Probably have better power also.
Hi! Sorry I just noticed this. Yes the loader was removed before we got the tractor and yes the fuel consumption is half of what it was. We did not notice a difference in power but then again we were not using it hard. We just mowed for 8 hours with it and used a little over half a tank. Before we were using 3/4 of a tank in 3-4 hours. Also, we shot the same components again with a temp gun and nothing was over 200, I think the hottest we found was about 190.