Need Help with Search engine

/ Need Help with Search engine #1  

2LaneCruzer

Super Star Member
Tractor
John Deere LX172
A few weeks back, we had a thread about new beds, like Sleep number, etc. We are in the market for a new bed, and I would like to review the thread, but my attempts to search and find have been especially frustrating. The sticker shock on these new beds was another rude awakening; the one we looked at was about $5000...and I don't want to make a $5000 mistake. Anyway, any help pointing out this thread would be appreciated. Just don't tell me it was on another website. :eek:

/ Need Help with Search engine #3  
bought a memory foam mattress from amazon that has been good, and inexpensive.

/ Need Help with Search engine
Well, I suppose my ignorance is showing, but I use Google on the internet, but on this website, I just use the "Search" function provided by the site. I get 10 gillion hits and most of them make no sense. I have from time to time been able to go to Google and search something like "Mattresses on TBN" with some success.

/ Need Help with Search engine #9  
Well, I suppose my ignorance is showing, but I use Google on the internet, but on this website, I just use the "Search" function provided by the site. I get 10 gillion hits and most of them make no sense. I have from time to time been able to go to Google and search something like "Mattresses on TBN" with some success.

Which search function in TBN?

The TBN search that you access by clicking on the magnifying glass icon is almost useless IMO. Within the last couple of years, the administrators added a search function powered by Google (located in the top right corner) that is more useful.However, it appears to "misfire" on occasion.

You can search TBN directly from Google using the following syntax: your search terms site:tractorbynet.com

Steve

Last edited: