Need an injection pump 555DTC

/ Need an injection pump 555DTC
I was thinkin’ along that line.... what happened was that nut on top of the injection pump that the linkage attaches to loosened up and the pump slipped back to idle while the linkage was at full...
Got ‘er goin’ but I have to do get that linkage back in the right position, got enough throttle out of it to bring it back down....

I was up there thinkin’ I’d be going to the John Deere dealer for sure this morning, ha ha...
I appreciate all the help

/ Need an injection pump 555DTC #23  
The "NUT" loosened up?? THAT NUT is supposed to have a lock washer under it.!! & is a critical adjustment to the throttle operation..
Now IF the "BOLT" loosened up?? that's "ok"{not in my world, but}.. that can be set back in place, no problem..
Either way, its a crappy rebuild..IMO.. double nuts on the hi & low speed screws?? obviously someone didn't know what they were doing..??
The pump isn't even "clear coated"{rust}.. if your not gonna paint it, ATLEAST clear coat it.. Geez.. but I guess if its not leaking & it starts & runs & the money was right & it sounds as if it was.. why complain.. right?
Glad she's up & runnin..{sorry for spoutin off}

No problem, you shoulda heard me spoutin’ Off last night...
Then my neighbors brought me up a few beers, ha ha