Need an injection pump 555DTC

/ Need an injection pump 555DTC #1  

dginter

Tractor
05' Farmtrac 555 DTC
My injection pump blew the small cover off that on the side/bottom of the pump and I知 looking for either a new pump or a rebuild kit... it痴 a 555 DTC
Anyone know where to find these...
I致e had no luck searching the internet
Thanks

/ Need an injection pump 555DTC #3  
ESL 15325. You will not like the price go with the Pumpguysc

/ Need an injection pump 555DTC
Does anyone know if the 555DTC has a lift pump or if it is gravity gravity fed?
If it has a lift pump is it part of the injection pump?
Thanks

/ Need an injection pump 555DTC #5  
YOU have the machine there.. its either on the engine block or made into the filter head if it has one..
I'm pretty sure it does have one, seeing the inlet feed pressure is 5-7psi.. & gravity is 1-3..

/ Need an injection pump 555DTC #6  
I think it is gravity fed. On mine the line goes from shut off through the filters and to the inj. Pump. I see nothing in the filter head or on the block at all

/ Need an injection pump 555DTC #7  
But the parts breakdown lists a fuel pump as ESL 10442. It is a plunger type with a glass type sediment bowl and prefilter and it looks to have the primer on it. It is NOWHERE to be seen on my tractor so don't know.

/ Need an injection pump 555DTC #9  
For the life of me I cannot recall seeing it on my tractor. Now I am going to ask Where is it?????

/ Need an injection pump 555DTC #10  
Is this equipment new to you?? meaning, are you the first owner or did you get this 2nd hand?
How long have you had it, before the inj. pump went South? Maybe THATS the problem all along.. no lift pump?
How was it running before the inj. pump blew the advance cover?
Take the fuel feed line off the inj. pump.. just turn on the key.. fuel should come out under heavy pressure if it has a working electric pump..
Now spin the engine.. if it has a mechanical lift pump, fuel will "pulse" out of the line..