Ned help identifying fuel filter assembly

/ Ned help identifying fuel filter assembly
Careyo63, your right, it is not the correct filter assembly for my ym2210bd but I didn't realize the difference until I had already ordered my parts. So now I am hoping someone can identify this particular design so I can order the correct parts for it. I'm going to a JD dealer today to see if they have one. Thanks for info.

/ Ned help identifying fuel filter assembly #12  
Carey063 is correct, take the top portion of the filter assembly with you. Since your issue is diameter. My yanmar assembly filter will turn 180 degrees and is not labeled ‘O’ & ‘C’.

/ Ned help identifying fuel filter assembly #13  
Here are the filter housings and bowls for my 1070 from the JD parts site fuel filters.JPG. These are the same as was on my Yanmar 220D. Larger 1 at the tank is a water separator I believe. The other is a fuel filter. They look the same but different sizes and completely different part numbers. Be sure to get the seals and preload springs, too. I hope this helps.

Thanks guys. I will definitely take it with me.

/ Ned help identifying fuel filter assembly #15  
Thanks guys. I will definitely take it with me.

Depending on your JD dealer. DO NOT mention it's a yanmar they may not sell you parts. I had a JD dealer here that didn't care, as long as I was paying with green !

/ Ned help identifying fuel filter assembly #16  
I have used JD. on many occasions. A Fredricks Refurb YM2500-JD850. YM2000-JD,YM240. and a JD5103. Delt with and used a few dealers in my my area over the Yrs. for that matter. Since early 2008. Never had the first problem esp. since it was a JD/Yanmar models... Now any yanmar model could be a problem esp. not Dist. by them. Plus the UTDA BS. days everyone stayed clear of any Imported Yanmar. There was a few Dealers but the're all gone now. Spalding in Ga. is about the only one I ever see advertise. Both the 2000 and the 2500 came from there.

Attachments

• Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 60
Well I guess I have an oddball filter assembly because the JD dealer tried several different bowls and filters that were John Deere & Yanmar but couldn't find one that fit so I guess I'll be ordering the whole new assembly from Hoye. Thanks for all the input and info guys.

/ Ned help identifying fuel filter assembly #18  
Your close to Hoye. And you have Fredrick who's not much further away. Won't be much on shipping. I have Spalding within a Hr. or so drive but I'll still wait the day to ship it. Hoye here to Ga. wasn't but a day if I recall. It was quicker than I thought. Plus your get the correct Part. Who knows what that Filter Assembly came off of.??

/ Ned help identifying fuel filter assembly #19  
Napa makes 2 filters for that tractor, a 3262 & 3263 one is short and 1 is long.
The bowls are plastic and they brake sooner or later.. You could just order a new plastic bowl and filter from Hoye tractor.

Or take it to the Napa counter and ask for both and go from there...

/ Ned help identifying fuel filter assembly #20  
Napa makes 2 filters for that tractor, a 3262 & 3263 one is short and 1 is long.
The bowls are plastic and they brake sooner or later.. You could just order a new plastic bowl and filter from Hoye tractor.

Or take it to the Napa counter and ask for both and go from there...

He has ordered a new bowl. The diameter is different from his housing. The best suggestion any of had to offer was try JD for a correct diameter bowl. That was a failure.