MILD WINTER SO FAR

/ MILD WINTER SO FAR #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
BEEN a very mild winter here so far, not much snow and not 1 real storm, wonder what is going to happen in the next few months? not really been that cold either. strange for this area in WESTERN NY. anybody else have odd weather for your area????

/ MILD WINTER SO FAR #2  
Frank, we didn't have any real snow till January last year either. So far this year is a little colder then last winter but snow wise is about the same minus the October snow storm that knocked out Buffalo and the surrounding towns. We had a green Christmas last year and was actually a nice day.

/ MILD WINTER SO FAR #3  
frank f15:

I was out in your neck of the woods during the Christmas holiday. I was really surprised to see your lack of snowbase this year considering the lake effect snow events. Although I have had about the same amount of snowfall totals as some areas around the lakes; the snow in my area even with all the recent rains stayed while the snow in your region appears to have melted. This warmer trend will still be around for a couple of days- in your and my area. I am a confirmed weather geek and will keep looking at current weather models as well as posting my "predictions". Jay

/ MILD WINTER SO FAR #4  
A week ago you could hang meat outside. Today I sat in a tree stand, sweating and skeeters almost carried me off.

Yeah, it's crazy weather...must be global flatulence.

Podunk

/ MILD WINTER SO FAR #5  
We got about 9" of snow 2 weeks ago. It's all gone. But temperatures are about 10 degrees lower than we had last December.

/ MILD WINTER SO FAR #6  
We got 15 inches a week ago but then it all got washed away.

See God knew this year that I have my act together with a new RMSB and work light to see. So I'm as ready as I've ever been. So he told the snow to go somewhere else.

I can wait. I'm patient.

/ MILD WINTER SO FAR #7  
Been so mild here in Fl.. I am gonna have to mow my front yard.. ( but ironically am still feeding hay to my horses.. go figure.. )

Soundguy