Mice got me!

/ Mice got me! #21  
I wished I could use that solution. I’ve tried many times but coyotes and owls get them all.
Yeah the cats I've had would also decimate the snake population. I dislike snakes more than mice.

/ Mice got me! #22  
I've had all sorts of barn cats. Hawks, coyotes or owls - cats go by the wayside. Now I have a little coyote that comes thru the yard - daily. I give the coyote treats - apples, old ham bones, rice - etc.

I have NO chipmunks nor mice any more. This will all work well until it attracts the skunks.

/ Mice got me! #23  
Just repaired a broken hydraulic remote cable behind side console. Damn things chewed the plastic cover off the cable!

/ Mice got me! #24  
What is the best poison for mice now? I use to buy the granular De-Con, but haven't seen it locally in a while.

I want to kill them. ALL. I don't have to worry about children or pets. I just want to stack little mouse bodies.

/ Mice got me! #25  
What is the best poison for mice now? I use to buy the granular De-Con, but haven't seen it locally in a while.

I want to kill them. ALL. I don't have to worry about children or pets. I just want to stack little mouse bodies.
Seems like mice and anger towards them has gotten much worse in recent years. Soy based insulation on wiring?

/ Mice got me! #26  

Just get the Tom cat bait blocks and bait stations. They work, and I rebait them monthly.

/ Mice got me! #27  
Seems like mice and anger towards them has gotten much worse in recent years. Soy based insulation on wiring?
Like all rodents, mice populations oscillate between boom and bust levels. They must be at a high population plateau now.

/ Mice got me! #28  
I've found this stuff works pretty good if your trying to minimize rodents getting into a older pole barn or garage, or use steel wool, but ive also experienced mice chewing right thru the rubber threshold on the overhead door. Ive bought tomcat by the bucket, and have put the corpses around the areas where they like to infiltrate. I do agree some years are worse than others with rodent numbers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220424-214544.png
    Screenshot_20220424-214544.png
    294.5 KB · Views: 130
   / Mice got me! #29  
I've found this stuff works pretty good if your trying to minimize rodents getting into a older pole barn or garage, or use steel wool, but ive also experienced mice chewing right thru the rubber threshold on the overhead door. Ive bought tomcat by the bucket, and have put the corpses around the areas where they like to infiltrate. I do agree some years are worse than others with rodent numbers.
I buy a bucket of Tom cat every year and keep the bait stations full. I don’t see many mice anymore.

/ Mice got me! #30  
I buy a bucket of Tom cat every year and keep the bait stations full. I don’t see many mice anymore.
Yep it seems like when I think I've got the problem under control I relax baiting and they are back. Sometimes worse than others The scent of dead mice also is supposed to keep them away so I leave some of the corpses around the perimeter. I can say for certain dryer sheets don't work neither does a bar of Irish spring and most ultrasonic plugins I've tried.