MF 1835M loader support collapsed on tractor

/ MF 1835M loader support collapsed on tractor #171  
As ptsg has said it is a relief from the curl extend to the lift port of the main cylinders. It will prevent binding from the MSL or extreme back blading by relieving into the lift cylinder.
The Tank or return is from the valves. There is no return to tank from that relief.
Many loader valves have a cushion valve built in so if the operator lowers a heavily loaded buck then stops suddenly it won’t cause damage. They cut corners on the the little tractors a lot.

/ MF 1835M loader support collapsed on tractor #172  
Reminds me of a You Tube video I once watched from a Kubota dealer demonstrating the soft ride feature on a Kubota loader. First thing I thought to myself...."I would NEVER drive my tractor like that over rough ground!" LOL

/ MF 1835M loader support collapsed on tractor #173  
Many loader valves have a cushion valve built in so if the operator lowers a heavily loaded buck then stops suddenly it won’t cause damage. They cut corners on the the little tractors a lot.
When I stop lowering a heavy load suddenly it lifts the back wheels off the ground. :eek: As soon as I can afford new rear tires they are going to be loaded.

/ MF 1835M loader support collapsed on tractor #174  
I never really looked at the modern loader frames. I didn't know they made some with no nose bar. The nose bar on my Farm Hand loader would stop that from ever happening. Mine looks like this one, just not as pretty.

Yes the FEL nose bar is not pretty and is sometimes a pain, but it clearly does it's job!

nose bar.jpg

Here's 1986 model with no loader frame support issues so far, and for sure it's been tested to max many times...

support2.png

Support.png

/ MF 1835M loader support collapsed on tractor #175  
   / MF 1835M loader support collapsed on tractor #176  
It’s not very often you create stress points designed to fail.
Kinda reminds me of the BOAC airplanes with square windows.

/ MF 1835M loader support collapsed on tractor #177  
How is the "box" between the loader arms? I broke that out on the Great Bend loader on my L275, and my father did the same on his Ford 4400.

Mine is a Ford 770A loader and the box as well as rest of the loader are fine.

I wish Ford had stayed in tractor business because their designs were very good.

/ MF 1835M loader support collapsed on tractor #178  
Mine is a Ford 770A loader and the box as well as rest of the loader are fine.

I wish Ford had stayed in tractor business because their designs were very good.
Ford and Massey used to be kings for the 40 acre farmer; JD didn't take over till they figured out they are a bank first and a tractor dealer second.

/ MF 1835M loader support collapsed on tractor #179  
Once again we get left hanging.
It's going to be like Yellowstone the TV series.
Come on let us know how Massey handled this?